"Huffing" suspect arrested (classic photo)...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
An Ohio arrestee goes for the gold in classic mug shot...

0721051inside1.gif

JULY 21--Meet Patrick Tribett. The Ohio man was nabbed yesterday morning for "abusing harmful intoxicants" as he attempted to make a purchase at Bellaire's Dollar General Store. The 41-year-old Tribett, it seems, had been huffing spray paint and needed a refill. According to a Bellaire Police Department report, Tribett's pupils were constricted and he replied slowly to their questions. Oh, and "officers observed the paint on face and hands," as can be seen in the below mug shot. Tribett, who was previously busted for assault, domestic violence, and inhaling harmful intoxicants, was booked into the Belmont County Sheriff's Office lockup. His booking photo immediately joins TSG's pantheon of favorite kooky mug shots like this one, this one, this one, and, of course, this one.

0721051gold1.jpg

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
looks like hes been nursing "Goldmember".

either that, or he had an unfortunate smelting accident.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
diehard2231 said:
:lmao2: :lmao: I just picture Red Foreman saying "Dumbarse"

That is perfect. :lmao:

I saw that pic the other day and thought the same thing....I think I say that, like red, at least 3-4 times a week lol.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
That is perfect. :lmao:

I saw that pic the other day and thought the same thing....I think I say that, like red, at least 3-4 times a week lol.
never gets old hearing him say it :D