"Hulk Smash"

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
TheCount;2456801 said:
Ratliff does a variation of it, Ware "charges up" usually before he does it, Ratliff just beasts out.

I think Spencer should start doin the variation where Hulk slaps his hands together(like where he put the fire out in the helicopter, get it? put out the fire...anyways)

speaking of players doing a variation of Ware's HULK SMASH celbration. Did anybody happen to catch the Ravens defensive player do the WARE SMASH after his sack this sunday? Didnt catch the number of the guy, but it wasnt Ray Lewis. The camera didnt stay on him long enough after he smashed the ground, so forgive me for not knowing which guy it was exactly. Just find it amusing that someone is copying Ware's celebration...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I wish they would stop doing it...it has that stupid jump shot that the Gints used to do written all over it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Killa got in on some of that action as well. He and Ware teamed up to do one after one of Ware's sacks.

And I would imagine that theres a certain member who is going to have many-a-smash in one of his vids a little ways down the road (hint, hint, we need to see them all)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Future;2457072 said:
I wish they would stop doing it...it has that stupid jump shot that the Gints used to do written all over it.

I thought the jump shot was ********. Theres a ton of sack dances out there but the jump shot was ridiculous.

I guess as a good rule of thumb:

Any sort of celebration dance taken from a rap video just sucks.

JerryFan

Reaction score
DTK;2456817 said:
The only thing, and I mean the ONLY THING that I dislike about Ware is that stupid celebration. I just wish he'd look at the QB and tell him he'd be back in a few. I'm just not a big fan of defensive players celebrating EVERY sack, tackle for loss, or in some cases (though not done by Ware) tackles 5+ yards downfield.

Emotion man. Defense is all about emotion and flying around the field. Honestly I'd be upset if my players didn't celebrate after making a big play. Our guys don't show anybody up. They do their celebrations and go back to the huddle. I love the emotion we've been playing with lately.

pgreptom

Reaction score
Dreadnought94;2456819 said:
Yeah, but Ware isn't that kind of player. QB's know damn well that he'll be back in a few because he's all over them every play as it is, he lets his play do the talking.

Wouldn't that be taunting, though?

Section446

Reaction score
pgreptom;2457139 said:
Wouldn't that be taunting, though?
I don't think so, I would consider it more so if he was looking directly at the QB, or ran back to the LOS and did it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2457075 said:
Killa got in on some of that action as well. He and Ware teamed up to do one after one of Ware's sacks.

And I would imagine that theres a certain member who is going to have many-a-smash in one of his vids a little ways down the road (hint, hint, we need to see them all)

that would so sweet.
it would probably get me in trouble at work cause i'd watch it at least 3 times day like i did the early roy williams videos.
nothing better than BOOM blasting through on my pc.