"I'd be HAPPY to answer any questions"

BlueStar22

Reaction score
HMMMM, Parcells said that Romo is going to be the starter and he follows up with "I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have." When has Parcells EVER been happy to get grilled about any particular subject as it relates to the team. During the PC (which I listened to in my car at lunch and was almost late going back...lol), he kinda sounded genuinely in a good mood. I almost want to read into it is Romo was his choice going into the season and now that he's made the switch, it's a huge load off of him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueStar22;1117897 said:
HMMMM, Parcells said that Romo is going to be the starter and he follows up with "I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have." When has Parcells EVER been happy to get grilled about any particular subject as it relates to the team. During the PC (which I listened to in my car at lunch and was almost late going back...lol), he kinda sounded genuinely in a good mood. I almost want to read into it is Romo was his choice going into the season and now that he's made the switch, it's a huge load off of him.

I thought the same thing when he said he would be happy to answer any questions.

Was shocked.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1117967 said:
Since he knows they wont be about owens.

:hammer:

I think this was a welcomed change for Parcells...

Grevus

Reaction score
I listened to the PC and generally thought the same. BP sounded relaxed with the choice. He also sounded like a guy that wanted to blast Bledsoe for his poor playing.