"Lookin like a Thundercat"

joseephuss

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/sports/...e-twitter-trouble-dpgonc-20110610-fc_13619864

Gilbert Arenas Could Face More Trouble for Blind Date Twitter Comments

Outspoken Orlando Magic star Gilbert Arenas could be in line to pay another high price Friday for unguarded Twitter comments after he ridiculed his blind date with a series of derogatory tweets from their restaurant dinner table.

A day after confirming he was fined by the NBA for inappropriate comments made on Twitter, Arenas showed little restraint in making his private meal public Thursday night, even posting a photo of his date's shirt after criticizing her fashion sense.

"Got hooked up on a blind date..and I guess she was blind when she picked out this outfit ..OMG I thought she was the queen of ZAMUNDA," he tweeted.

Arenas then went further, posting, "I thought she had a bunch of stretch marks but it was just her shirt..lookn like SIMBA," before covertly capturing an image of her striped top on his cell phone camera.

"Look at this hot mess...she all most caught me takin the pic," he tweeted as he uploaded the image.

Arenas failed to slow up his caustic comments, telling his almost 30,000 followers, "this dragon can eat," before describing her as "lookin like a thunder cat."

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/sports/...ble-dpgonc-20110610-fc_13619864#ixzz1OtVEVEAe

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Cold, ... who does stuff like that?

Why not just show her some respect for an hour or so, enjoy the meal, take her home and move on.

How tough would that have been?

joseephuss

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;3970686 said:
Cold, ... who does stuff like that?

Why not just show her some respect for an hour or so, enjoy the meal, take her home and move on.

How tough would that have been?

Not tough at all for a normal person. Arenas is not a normal person.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If you agree to a blind date with Gilbert Arenas, you probably deserve some ridicule.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Who goes out on a date and spends that much time on a phone anyway. Totally disrepectful.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
LeonDixson;3970798 said:
Who goes out on a date and spends that much time on a phone anyway. Totally disrepectful.

Gilbert Arenas does, and I'm sure "respectful" is not a word Gilbert has heard often in describing himself.