"Magic 8 Ball" Prediction on Detroit Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
question was "will the Cowboys win against Detroit"

Answer was: "It is Highly Unlikely"

There you go, the Magic 8 ball spoke, and we suck again because our players don't care.

:starspin

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1265383 said:

There you go, the Magic 8 ball spoke, and we suck again because our players don't care.

you didn't do the m.8. for the philly game right? maybe that was the bad omen ;)

nicodywill

Reaction score
screw that they stink it up they are no where near us, even if we play like we have been so optimistic you guys are, we lose and ya'll act like the plague has hit and we're all doomed, i just think we need more to play for, the eagles had more to play for than we did last weekend, in the tourney it's all gonna be diffrent watch and see

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
nicodywill;1265416 said:
screw that they stink it up they are no where naer us even if we play like we have been so optimistic you guys are we lose and ya'll act like the plague has hit and we're all doomed i just think we need more to play for the eagles had more to play for than we did last weekend than we did. in the tourney it's all gonna be diffrent watch and see

Right. When we beat Detroit this week, which I fully expect us to do, the crazy Super Bowl talk will start back up and this team will once again be so full of themselves that they'll go on the road in round 1 and get spanked.

nicodywill

Reaction score
could well happen but i dont think that the team listens to what me and you think. they don't listen to what anyone thinks imo.the figure that out for themselves i'm a cowboys fan and i won't and don't root against my team who say's they won't be like the steelers were last year and show all the naysayers wrong, i know your not one but you sound a little like one right now

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
ask the 8-ball if Romo banging Carrie Underwood prior to the game will cause the Cowboys to lose.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
nicodywill;1265422 said:
could well happen but i dont think that the team listens to what me and you think. they don't listen to what anyone thinks imo.the figure that out for themselves i'm a cowboys fan and i won't and don't root against my team who say's they won't be like the steelers were last year and show all the naysayers wrong, i know your not one but you sound a little like one right now

Nah. I will support through thick and thin. Right now they're laying on pretty thick. That's all. I hope we make some noise. Yet, I won't blindly think we're going to just go on the road and spank three teams in a row. I'll reserve judgment.

nicodywill

Reaction score
good, but you have to admit at times we have shown that we can spank anyone, at any time, anywhere, we just have to get back to our style of ball and see what happens. a few weeks ago everyone on these boards said we were sb contenders, we are the same team as before we just have to focus after all we all know the boys thrive off of this kind of crap, right??????????

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
nicodywill;1265432 said:
good, but you have to admit at times we have shown that we can spank anyone, at any time, anywhere, we just have to get back to our style of ball and see what happens. a few weeks ago everyone on these boards said we were sb contenders, we are the same team as before we just have to focus after all we all know the boys thrive off of this kind of crap, right??????????

I still believe anything can happen.

irvin88

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1265383 said:

Maybe Carrie Underwood will serve drinks on the sidelines.:)

nicodywill

Reaction score
irvin88;1265436 said:
Maybe Carrie Underwood will serve drinks on the sidelines.:)
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what does this have to do with the price of rice in china?