"Make a Donation"

tuls

Reaction score
Saw the "Make a Donation" button in the right top portion of the page... Made me wonder if those donations could be used to build a better team. I was more excited about this team prior to the start of the season (especially about the defense.)

It appears that the team sucks as bad as they did last year. No inkling of dominance on either side of the ball.

At this point it looks like it may be a long, long year.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
tuls said:
Saw the "Make a Donation" button in the right top portion of the page... Made me wonder if those donations could be used to build a better team. I was more excited about this team prior to the start of the season (especially about the defense.)

It appears that the team sucks as bad as they did last year. No inkling of dominance on either side of the ball.

At this point it looks like it may be a long, long year.

Wait a minute. Today was the first time in 14 games we allowed a 100 yd rusher. Coming into the game, Bledsoe was one of the top ranked QBs and Glenn was one of the top Wrs. OUr Defense has kept us in most games, including this one where Moss had 0 Tds. On top of that, We have a TE that is getting the job done and is one of the best in the league. We are playing a brand new Defensive Scheme with a rookie starting on the Right side. I'm sorry but, while I don't think we are going to win the Super Bowl, I don't share your pessimism about the future either. I see alot to build on.

tuls

Reaction score
Like I said, "a long, long year." It's very difficult as a fan to be satisfied with a team that has been rebuilding for the last ten years. I must be honest though, I've been trying to kick the habit and every loss gets me a bit closer to becoming clean.

As I traverse into a realm of objectivity, I see a football team that offers little excitement on either side of the ball. Unfortunately, the NFL seems to be all about RIGHT NOW – perhaps it’s become the archetype mirror to our society.

Like I said earlier, however, I’m trying to kick this habit that still consumes so much of my vital time (and life is short). So each loss is bittersweet.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
tuls said:
Like I said, "a long, long year." It's very difficult as a fan to be satisfied with a team that has been rebuilding for the last ten years. I must be honest though, I've been trying to kick the habit and every loss gets me a bit closer to becoming clean.

As I traverse into a realm of objectivity, I see a football team that offers little excitement on either side of the ball. Unfortunately, the NFL seems to be all about RIGHT NOW – perhaps it’s become the archetype mirror to our society.

Like I said earlier, however, I’m trying to kick this habit that still consumes so much of my vital time (and life is short). So each loss is bittersweet.

You don't see ANY excitment in this team??? Wow. Every week it comes down to the last minute of the game. It may not be healthy, but it's exciting.

tuls

Reaction score
That was pretty funny. I guess it is kind of exciting... like having to land a jetliner with no hydraulics. Sometimes you win... sometimes you lose.