"Marion Barber runs pissed off."

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I was listening to the morning drive with Bob Papa and Chris Carter this morning on Sirius and Carter eluded to MB3 with that statement. I was cracking up. Chris said "Every time he gets the ball Barber looks like he is saying YALL GON MAKE ME A STARTER!"

I couldn't stop laughing... Just thought I would share. :D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1244777 said:
I was listening to the morning drive with Bob Papa and Chris Carter this morning on Sirius and Carter eluded to MB3 with that statement. I was cracking up. Chris said "Every time he gets the ball Barber looks like he is saying YALL GON MAKE ME A STARTER!"

That's hilarious

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
how you liking sirius?
I used to work for them and left on a bad note but I am very tempted to buy one now that I calmed down a bit.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
stealth;1244786 said:
how you liking sirius?
I used to work for them and left on a bad note but I am very tempted to buy one now that I calmed down a bit.

It's great man. A 1 yr subscription came free with my car when I purchased it this past January. I listen to Stern every morning on the way to work. People must think I am having a heart attack every day...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1244788 said:
It's great man. A 1 yr subscription came free with my car when I purchased it this past January. I listen to Stern every morning on the way to work. People must think I am having a heart attack every day...

I do miss howard

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
stealth;1244813 said:
I do miss howard

Sorry to hear you left them on such a note. I hope things are better now. With the wealth of radio channels available I always seem to gravitate between just a few.

howard 100
howard 101 (bubba the love sponge is a cut up)
nfl radio 124 - just freaking awesome...

espn 120
espnnews 121
hip hop 40,45,50

Mainly the ones in bold though. I never listen to FM radio anymore.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Man that's great. MBIII has so much passion and intensity. I love the guy.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1244821 said:
Sorry to hear you left them on such a note. I hope things are better now. With the wealth of radio channels available I always seem to gravitate between just a few.

howard 100
howard 101 (bubba the love sponge is a cut up)
nfl radio 124 - just freaking awesome...

espn 120
espnnews 121
hip hop 40,45,50

Mainly the ones in bold though. I never listen to FM radio anymore.

meh the company is really cool, I got to party with some of the execs(kinda) for new years. It was a good time I don't have bad memories of them just my boss was the biggest tool I ever met, he took credit for everything I did and then he fired me cause I called him out on it in private between him and I. 90 percent of that company is top notch. I was proud to work for them.

maybe I will buy me one for xmas, sucks they got rid of the lifetime plan though

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1244777 said:

Just thought I would throw this out... a good breakdown of MB3 stats

barberstats.gif

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I have told my friends during the games that MB3 was like a caged animal on the sidelines waiting to get in the game.

Or better yet, do you remember when you were a kid in the old days of wrestling and there would be a tag team match and one guy was getting pummled and he could never make it to the corner to tag out? But finally the poor guy would barely make the tag out to his partner and the partner who had been going crazy to get in the ring would literally leap over the ropes and start cleaning house! That's what MB3 reminds me of when he comes in the game for JJ. :D

STSINAZ

Reaction score
marion's new nickname should be slow death because everytime he is in there it's a slow death for the other team...6 runs in a row yesterday on that one drive, they cant stop him!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1244918 said:
marion's new nickname should be slow death because everytime he is in there it's a slow death for the other team...6 runs in a row yesterday on that one drive, they cant stop him!

That's good! haha! Beast!