"MNF" - Atlanta at Detroit

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Breaking Rice's record is impressive, but c'mon Det, give the man a TD!!!

Kilyin

Reaction score
lol, Detroit has 460 yards of offense, and 16 points. But hey, Calvin Johnson has good fantasy stats.

#losingculture

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Kilyin;4912407 said:
lol, Detroit has 460 yards of offense, and 16 points. But hey, Calvin Johnson has good fantasy stats.
LOL! Stafford has 380 yards passing and Megatron has almost 200 yards catching and neither has a TD :laugh2:

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Suh is such a loser. They aren't winning this game but he's celebrating his tackles for a loss like he's the "big" man.

All about me. Definitely not a RKG

BRoni

Reaction score
It's amazing how dumb some players are in the league.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kilyin;4912407 said:

#losingculture
No he doesn't! I want my TD, dangit!

FF is serious bizness...

:cool:

rbr651

Reaction score
I saw Calvin approaching the record and all I've heard on ESPN talk was how AP was a top 2 in MVP voting because of the rushing record, however not one peep about Calvin. Not only did he break one NFL record tonight but 3. But so is the way of the MVP and Heisman I guess.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
rbr651;4912435 said:
I saw Calvin approaching the record and all I've heard on ESPN talk was how AP was a top 2 in MVP voting because of the rushing record, however not one peep about Calvin. Not only did he break one NFL record tonight but 3. But so is the way of the MVP and Heisman I guess.

He is on the team with the worst record in the conference.

Jason witten is going to set the receptions record or a tight end tomorrow after starting with a lacerated spleen.

He won't get any of the respect or attention Johnson is getting on a 4-11 team.

rbr651

Reaction score
theebs;4912439 said:
He is on the team with the worst record in the conference.

Jason witten is going to set the receptions record or a tight end tomorrow after starting with a lacerated spleen.

He won't get any of the respect or attention Johnson is getting on a 4-11 team.

He never does not even when the conversation involves just tight ends. He's mister reliable but seems to get overlooked by most, up until Peyton left the Colts most fans would of ranked Clark ahead of Witten. Also if AP falls short it's just gonna be another season like Chris Johnson had a few years back, it'll be forgotten come next year.