"Oh when the saints come marching in oh--"

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I would like to say to all the saint's fans out there on OUR board, Thanks for sticking around, please feel free to hang out here some more, Especially this week when you play the G-men. I'm sure they will be very miserable and I would love to hear your opinions on how your going to beat ( :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: them.. Just keep singing that song " Oh when the Saints come marching in oh when the saints come marching in ---OR My favorite WHO DAT WHO DAT gonna beat our Saints..:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Hang on BOYS second seed is only a week away !!!!!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It really takes guts to make fun of a team that just kicked your butts in a totally humiliating fashion... :rolleyes:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
wayne_motley;1241891 said:
It really takes guts to make fun of a team that just kicked your butts in a totally humiliating fashion... :rolleyes:

I was about to post the same thing

that was one of the worst arse beatings our team has ever had (especially in seasons where we were a "good" team) and somebody is trashing them out?

that calls for a :rolleyes:

David

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
While I understand your point, that team that trashed us lost to a bottom feeder today. It totally offset anything they gained from beating us. Their win is almost meaningless now.

At least I know that is what many on this board would have written had we won against the Saints and lost to the Falcons last night.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1241902 said:
While I understand your point, that team that trashed us lost to a bottom feeder today. It totally offset anything they gained from beating us. Their win is almost meaningless now.

huh? they still own the tie breaker man....they are STILL ahead of us

and they still pasted us in ultra-embarrassing fashion in what was a huge game...

David

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1241908 said:
huh? they still own the tie breaker man....they are STILL ahead of us

and they still pasted us in ultra-embarrassing fashion in what was a huge game...

David

What did you expect? Last night some bottom-feeder posted that TO was his "hero."

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I don't give a crap about tie breakers, they showed today that last week was a major fluke. Any gain they had from the win was offset by the loss to a bottom feeder today. They have a tougher schedule than us the rest of the way.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1241914 said:
I don't give a crap about tie breakers, they showed today that last week was a major fluke. Any gain they had from the win was offset by the loss to a bottom feeder today. They have a tougher schedule than us the rest of the way.

again, they are still ahead of us...their schedule isnt that much different from ours...they get to play two teams in total disarray...we play a very bad Lion team and an Eagle team thats kinda getting things going

and I'm sorry, the way we lost wasnt a "fluke"...we didnt have a bunch of turnovers or controversial calls...we didnt drop 10 passes...

we gave up 6 tds in 8 drives at one point...they hung 42 on us in our place and easily could have had 50+ had they wanted, and they did that missing several players too

David

ilovejerry

Reaction score
So, what is your points, They beat us and beat us badly, and I cant gloat that these losers lost to the deadskins. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA your joking, I'm happy like a pig in slop, Those clowns proved to me just like the eagles did when the beat us, That its not how you run the race but how you finish it, If they were the best in the Division they would have proved it today, They didn't, Just like us there mediocre at best, They poured everything into the Cowboy win and then collapsed SUCKERS, Sean Peyton coach of the Year. Yeah dream on !!! They beat us but are still going to choke, and I LOVE EVERY BLOODY MINUTE !!!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1241902 said:

At least I know that is what many on this board would have written had we won against the Saints and lost to the Falcons last night.

Ah a fellow canuck gots my back, Heres to you Bro.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
No matter what happens in that game, we win, as long as we handle the Eagles as expected. If the Giants win next week, we're the #2 seed. If the Saints win, then the #6 seed becomes some garbage team like the Vikings or 49ers, and that would likely be our first round matchup.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1241941 said:
No matter what happens in that game, we win, as long as we handle the Eagles as expected. If the Giants win next week, we're the #2 seed. If the Saints win, then the #6 seed becomes some garbage team like the Vikings or 49ers, and that would likely be our first round matchup.

And that would be a bad thing I guess according to these guys, The Saints are on there way out of the #2 seed and I dont care if they beat us 100-0. If we get it we deserve it,

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1241941 said:
I think we would eat the Vikings or 49ers alive.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
windward;1241963 said:

Well I dont care who we play, I would love to see those golden domes again.They have a big payback comming,

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
windward;1241963 said:
Me too, but we've never lost against a BYE week. :) So I guess that means I will root for the G-Men on Sunday.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1242009 said:
Me too, but we've never lost against a BYE week. :) So I guess that means I will root for the G-Men on Sunday.

Of course you going to root for the Jints, Every "REAL" Cowboy fan will.
:starspin

This thread was directed to one Saint Reginold. Hey Buddy in the immortal words of Andrew Dice Clay "How are Ya" or " Can't party with the big boys Don't show up"

Chopzley

Reaction score
:laugh1: you gotta be kidding me...the saints lost to the same team that the cowboys lost to a few weeks ago....and like you're fellow posters said, we lit the boys up last week, actually felt sorry for ya'll toward the end of the game and just ran it up the middle, and kneeled it (oh i know you've heard all about it on the ticket for a week straight.)
oh yeah, even with the loss today, still: DIVISION CHAMPIONS. too bad you can't say that yet, because last time i checked if the eagles win out the east is there's. So, here's to hoping we meet again in the playoffs, in the dome or the toilet bowl, and send you and the rest of the bandwagon cowboy fans home for good.

DBoys

Reaction score
Chopzley;1242298 said:
:laugh1: you gotta be kidding me...the saints lost to the same team that the cowboys lost to a few weeks ago....and like you're fellow posters said, we lit the boys up last week, actually felt sorry for ya'll toward the end of the game and just ran it up the middle, and kneeled it (oh i know you've heard all about it on the ticket for a week straight.)
oh yeah, even with the loss today, still: DIVISION CHAMPIONS. too bad you can't say that yet, because last time i checked if the eagles win out the east is there's. So, here's to hoping we meet again in the playoffs, in the dome or the toilet bowl, and send you and the rest of the bandwagon cowboy fans home for good.

You got your butts kicked against the Skins. You got another tough team this week too.

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1241873 said:
I would like to say to all the saint's fans out there on OUR board, Thanks for sticking around, please feel free to hang out here some more, Especially this week when you play the G-men. I'm sure they will be very miserable and I would love to hear your opinions on how your going to beat ( :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: them.. Just keep singing that song " Oh when the Saints come marching in oh when the saints come marching in ---OR My favorite WHO DAT WHO DAT gonna beat our Saints..:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Hang on BOYS second seed is only a week away !!!!!

I just wonder where is that SaintsFanMan who was so nice before the Sunday night game with the Saints and then started talking trash after they won, now that they lost to , WHO IS IT AGAIN, the deadskins, that is right and they were playing at home. Where is your Reggie Bush now?

I know that the Saints game with Cowboys was what it was because of Payton, he knew the team too well and especially the QB. Payton is jealous of Romo because he broke his records in college and mad because he didn't follow him to NO.

"OH WHEN THE SAINTS....blah blah..what home, they hate playing at home with you guys watching them.

And that WHO DAT...., be original.