"Seeing Them Again..."

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Anyone think this game could be foreshadowing of the future, similar to when the Giants played the Patriots last year, and then saw them again in the Super Bowl after falling short in the regular season?

I mean obviously there's other hurdles in the way, like us needing to actually get in the playoffs for sure first, and then win a couple games, but anything can happen - there's still 3 games left!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
casmith07;2470988 said:
Anyone think this game could be foreshadowing of the future, similar to when the Giants played the Patriots last year, and then saw them again in the Super Bowl after falling short in the regular season?

I mean obviously there's other hurdles in the way, like us needing to actually get in the playoffs for sure first, and then win a couple games, but anything can happen - there's still 3 games left!

:lmao2: :lmao2:

You're serious?

:lmao2: :lmao2:

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
The thing that is terrible, is that there isnt one team in the league that scares me. We can beat any team on any given day.

It's just unfortunate how things are turning out this year

Reaction score
Dallas won't have to worry about "seeing them again" if all three phases of the team can't click at once. OFFENSE, DEFENSE and SPECIAL FREAKIN' TEAMS!!!!!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt Pittsburgh even makes it to the Super Bowl. I'm not impressed with them. Romo had all day to throw the ball. They'd better be glad he had his worst day of this season today.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Honestly, it was the first thing I thought of after the last second ticked off the clock. Another Dallas vs. Pittsburgh SB. Dallas has some things to fix but the defense played pretty awesome for supposedly being "soft" or "finesse". Yeah mistakes were made. Live with it.

The Steelers can beat Indy, Baltimore and Tennessee. Not sure where the Jets will fall in as the playoff schedule works out (Heck Miami may win that division).

Dallas can't afford to lose another game. Reminds me of a Steeler team that won eight straight (counting the gift wrapped SB win over Seattle). It might work for them. The Giants won't beat Dallas. The Ravens won't win the last game in Texas Stadium. The team that scares me is Philly...In Philly. Damn, those people are mean up there. Brotherly Love? BS!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we play our best ball in all 3 phases of the game, we beat anyone in the league. That's the frustrating part of all of this.

I mean.............we lost to the Rams...............hello????

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2471028 said:
I doubt Pittsburgh even makes it to the Super Bowl. I'm not impressed with them. Romo had all day to throw the ball. They'd better be glad he had his worst day of this season today.

Sorry but Romo seems to fade in December and January...

Reaction score
Sarge;2471161 said:
If we play our best ball in all 3 phases of the game, we beat anyone in the league. That's the frustrating part of all of this.

I mean.............we lost to the Rams...............hello????

Yeah see my post above... It's to the point where you expect something to go wrong with this stupid team and as usual it does!

1fisher

Reaction score
casmith07;2470988 said:

if by the FUTURE you mean not this season... then yes... it's possible.

robjgrif

Reaction score
casmith07;2470988 said:

No cause Dallas won't make the playoffs!

newlander

Reaction score
I use to think my golf game frustrated me the most. ....but this season.....it's been brutal. If we could have just had a healthy team today, forget everrything else....healthy team and we walk out winners IMO.

CutMeMick

Reaction score
RoboQB;2471128 said:
Honestly, it was the first thing I thought of after the last second ticked off the clock. Another Dallas vs. Pittsburgh SB. Dallas has some things to fix but the defense played pretty awesome for supposedly being "soft" or "finesse". Yeah mistakes were made. Live with it.

The Steelers can beat Indy, Baltimore and Tennessee. Not sure where the Jets will fall in as the playoff schedule works out (Heck Miami may win that division).

Dallas can't afford to lose another game. Reminds me of a Steeler team that won eight straight (counting the gift wrapped SB win over Seattle). It might work for them. The Giants won't beat Dallas. The Ravens won't win the last game in Texas Stadium. The team that scares me is Philly...In Philly. Damn, those people are mean up there. Brotherly Love? BS!

Ok- can we get off this idea that our season this year,
is somehow a mirror image of the Giants season, LAST year??

I'm frankly sick of hearing that crap!:banghead:

Every year, & every TEAM is different.
We've talked all season about "switching places" with the Giants,
like somehow that makes up for our failures this year!

We are the 08 Dallas 'Boyz- not the 07 NY Giants!

Can we just play 'em out, & let the chips fall where they may??

Besides, if Wade, JG, & Romo don't figure **** out these next 3 weeks-
we'll have the whole off-season to compare ourselves to another team!
Enough, already!!:mad:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Uh, no.

The Titans, Ravens, and Colts have the defense and running game to beat the Steelers.

If we had more of a running game, or Jason Garrett knew how to stick with the running game, we would have beaten the Steelers too.

As for the Cowboys making it to the Super Bowl? ... I can't even think about that now. This team doesn't look like a Super Bowl caliber team, not with the stupidity and mistakes made not just today but in other key games.

utrunner07

Reaction score
casmith07;2470988 said:

DUDE! I am so with you!

5 min later: screw it, we won't win again this decade.