"T-Rex" Arms Owens

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok, Alligator Arms Owens struck again. My Buddies cracked up, and called him "T-Rex". Well, yes! the dude needs to reach to catch for gods sake. hey, Michael would give it up for a catch, but not this wimp.

jrumann59

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1238909 said:
ok, Alligator Arms Owens struck again. My Buddies cracked up, and called him "T-Rex". Well, yes! the dude needs to reach to catch for gods sake. hey, Michael would give it up for a catch, but not this wimp.

Guess you haven't heard about the ligament damage in his fingers yet. He needs surgery to fix it in the off season.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I wasn't particulary impressed with the one handed touchdown grab or the blowing by of Hall for the 2nd touchdown, myself

adding 14 points to our team's total isn't particularly helpful in the least bit....

/end sarcasm

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
ok I'm severely confused... why do 2 posters in the same thread have an avatar of the same fat wrestler person or whatever? lol

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SupermanXx;1238921 said:
I wasn't particulary impressed with the one handed touchdown grab or the blowing by of Hall for the 2nd touchdown, myself

adding 14 points to our team's total isn't particularly helpful in the least bit....

/end sarcasm
:lmao2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1238921 said:

/end sarcasm

He was adding today.. he started the scoring... big difference:D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
sure, Bastion. If only your comment had any relevance to today's game.

jrumann59

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1238926 said:
ok I'm severely confused... why do 2 posters in the same thread have an avatar of the same fat wrestler person or whatever? lol

The guy in my avatar though looks similar isn't Bastion Booger.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score

the guy will never be a thousand yard/10 TD contributor.... what a loser!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

+4 ;)

HighTechDave

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1238921 said:

/end sarcasm

ok, point taken, and I knew it, but look at it still and ask yourself on the misses yards...

Romo gave him a chance for 150 yards. I rest my case

HighTechDave

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1238948 said:
the mother****er is playing with a broken finger and a ****ed up tendon in the same hand yet he still has 11 touchdowns and over a 1,000 yards SO FAR....

rest your case on my balls

your not very smart

if you really watch the game, and him catch, his elbows are at his side on every attempt. Hince, Alligator arms/T-Rex. Screw the finger crap, he doesn't reach, so basically screw you dip nimrod

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
TO has many (well documented) faults.

He's certainly not going to win any humanitarian awards any time soon.

But he's like this generation's Deion (though more extreme). Half the fan base will hate him and "support" his success only because he's wearing the star, while a good portion will go crazy and buy his jersey and love his production.

I like the guy. He's good. That's really I care about at this point, assuming he's not literally tearing the team apart.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1238956 said:
your not very smart

if you really watch the game, and him catch, his elbows are at his side on every attempt. Hince, Alligator arms/T-Rex. Screw the finger crap, he doesn't reach, so basically screw you dip nimrod

you have an idiot wrestler as an avatar, and you talk like you fap to WWE magazine while doing jumping jacks to Richard Simmons VHS tapes

weren't your friends the ones that said "t-rex"? stop taking credit for other idiots moronic designs

I was always under the impression that 1,000+ yard, 11 TD recievers had "reaching" as one of their basic moves

so basically, ball doesn't lie (but your case lies on my balls)