"the Tour"

Wimbo

Reaction score
Kiss & Motley Crue. This should be a really fun concert. I can't post links to the article on it because of language, but you can find the Rolling Stone article if you want to read more.

By Steve Baltin
March 21, 2012 7:25 AM ET
KISS and Mötley Crüe gathered today at L.A.'s Roosevelt Hotel to announce "The Tour," a joint summer package that kicks off July 20th in Bristow, Virginia and runs through September 23rd in Hartford, Connecticut. Each band will play about 90 minutes and KISS will close every night.

Calling it "The Tour" is a bold proclamation. But after more than 60 combined years on the road, both bands feel comfortable with living up to that title. "You will scream your head off until it’s no longer on your shoulder and then you’ll feel great. You’ll be drenched, exhausted, and completely satisfied without ever having anyone touch your schmekel," Gene Simmons told Rolling Stone.

Wimbo

Reaction score
ok mods... the "read more" link was automatically attached. I didn't put it there. The article contains some bad language. Please remove the link (an this post). Thanks!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I would have went years ago, but probably wouldn't today.

I'm waiting for Slayer to come back to NYC.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4471581 said:
I would have went years ago, but probably wouldn't today.

I'm waiting for Slayer to come back to NYC.

i've seen like 4 KISS farewell tours. i've had enough.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just booked my Scorps/Tesla tix for this summer. Working on my mullet as we speak.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Idgit;4472915 said:
I just booked my Scorps/Tesla tix for this summer. Working on my mullet as we speak.

tesla is bad a.... you know.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idgit;4472915 said:

Nice combo. Another tour I wish would come thru here.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;4471600 said:
i've seen like 4 KISS farewell tours. i've had enough.

That's how I was with the Who. I saw their first farewell tour in '82.