"Twlight Saga: Eclipse" trailer

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I think if I were to purpose to my gf shed be more excited about seeing this movie then the purposal lol

Kevinicus

Reaction score
the kid 05;3307142 said:
I think if I were to purpose to my gf shed be more excited about seeing this movie then the purposal lol

You need a new girlfriend.

Honestly, this series is not meant for anyone with the intellect above that of a 10 year old, yet for some reasons millions of women adore it. It really is some of the worst written garbage I have ever read (I managed to make it about halfway through book one in 6 months time, pretty good considering what I was dealing with). :bang2:

At least the movies don't last as long so the torture is shorter lived.

arglebargle

Reaction score
That may be the only good thing about the movies: They are over fairly quickly.

That supposed 'heroine' is the whiniest, most self absorbed yahoo to hit the charts in years.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that Kristie. I have some friends I will pass this on to.

CP

You dont ever bring anything positive about anything Hollywood or TV related.

Always negative

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BOOYAH!!!!!!!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/thecount.jpg

kristie

Reaction score
Dallas;3307636 said:

CP

Always negative

hey, no problem. :D

i hope your friends like it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dallas;3307636 said:

CP

Always negative

I'm often positive. I've posted trailers and other videos before, and I've given some positive reviews, including my last one for She's out of my League.

I've only seen the first Twilight movie, and I wouldn't call it awful, but it was simplistic and juvenile. My real loathing for the series comes from just reading part of the first book. But this is definitely an instance where I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority strongly shares my beliefs.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3307849 said:
I'm often positive. I've posted trailers and other videos before, and I've given some positive reviews, including my last one for She's out of my League.

I've only seen the first Twilight movie, and I wouldn't call it awful, but it was simplistic and juvenile. My real loathing for the series comes from just reading part of the first book. But this is definitely an instance where I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority strongly shares my beliefs.

How can you watch that crap? I caught it because it was on for free and nothing else was really on, and I couldn't make it 10 minutes. SLOOOOOW.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3307894 said:
How can you watch that crap? I caught it because it was on for free and nothing else was really on, and I couldn't make it 10 minutes. SLOOOOOW.

Movies are easily my biggest interest in life outside of the Cowboys and football, so I watch pretty much everything I can. I can count the number of times I've turned a movie off/walked out on one hand. Yes, I've seen a lot of awful movies. Maybe someday I'll learn to stop hoping that after an hour, nothing is really going to turn the film around to make it good.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
80702563.jpg