"Versus Threads" vs. Snooki

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Don't blame me, I was putting them out in moderation......then the lid just blew off it somewhere over the last 48 hours.....even so I think Snookie's way more annoying. The VS threads are fun! :)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
These threads are somewhat entertaining and she is not. Plus these threads are free and apparently she charges 32grand to spread her "wisdom".

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
I'm proud to say I have still never seen one episode of Jersey Shore. Not even a commercial for it.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Gotta say both.. the difference being these threads are in front of me right now and im not slapping them in the face.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
theogt;3914980 said:
Versus threads vs. The Macareni

Worst fad?

MacarenA

and does this mean you won't vote for me for the Biggest Thread Trendsetter Award? :(

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
CowboyDan;3914982 said:
MacarenA

and does this mean you won't vote for me for the Biggest Thread Trendsetter Award? :(

You got my vote based solely on your awesome sig pic haha.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
peplaw06;3915028 said:
Hey, you people are clever. Look what they did guys. I bet no one's done that before in any of these threads.

At least zrin's impressed with one of you... congratulations.

lol, don't be angry because everyone hates you! You could be Steve Jobs, then I would hate you too! :laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
nyc;3915034 said:
lol, don't be angry because everyone hates you! You could be Steve Jobs, then I would hate you too! :laugh2:
Since when does sarcasm mean I'm angry? It's not like I didn't know it would happen when I started the thread. Right down to zrin's hanging on. :D

Maybe it's just my type of sarcasm that rubs people the wrong way. Oh well... I shall survive.