"We're hands down one of the best teams in the NFL" - DeSean Jackson

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
1 of my tweeter sources:
Here we go with the Eagles again, "We're hands down one of the best teams in the NFL" - DeSean Jackson

CowboyMort

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4460742 said:
1 of my tweeter sources:
Here we go with the Eagles again, "We're hands down one of the best teams in the NFL" - DeSean Jackson

With the way DeSean was scared to catch the ball across the middle last year I found this funny.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hate the eagles but fact is they kicked our butts 2 times last year until we do some pay back this year I'll keep my mouth shut on Philly chances this year. :D

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4460798 said:
Hate the eagles but fact is they kicked our butts 2 times last year until we do some pay back this year I'll keep my mouth shut on Philly chances this year. :D

Very true.

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4460798 said:

Who cares if they kicked our butts? They sucked against pretty much everyone else. They were an average team just like us and have no right to talk.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
They do get hyped up playing us, it's unfortunate for them that they have to play other teams too...if talk won games they would have a Lombardi by now

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4460813 said:
Who cares if they kicked our butts? They sucked against pretty much everyone else. They were an average team just like us and have no right to talk.

So did NY but they won the SB. :laugh2:

As I said I hate Philly but hard to talk a lot of smack when they kicked our butts like step children. I'm looking for some pay back this coming season but until then I don't have much to say.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I think that type of thinking has hindered them for several years..they truly think they are better than they actually are

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They were playing the best ball in the NFCE by the end of the year last year. Might well have run the table if they'd gotten in. I didn't think they'd put it all together last year going in, but this year they're going to be one of the very best teams in the NFC.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I hate when people say "hands down one of the best"

You're either hands down the best, or one of the best :laugh2:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Idgit;4460851 said:
They were playing the best ball in the NFCE by the end of the year last year. Might well have run the table if they'd gotten in. I didn't think they'd put it all together last year going in, but this year they're going to be one of the very best teams in the NFC.

What they are doing is very smart. Once they extend Lesean McCoy, they will ensure there are no contract issues that will hinder their season like last year. Yes, I fear the dream team will come to fruition in 2012..now if Vick goes down (like below) that is another story.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4461082 said:
What they are doing is very smart. Once they extend Lesean McCoy, they will ensure there are no contract issues that will hinder their season like last year. Yes, I fear the dream team will come to fruition in 2012..now if Vick goes down (like below) that is another story.

Vick has played 16 games once in 9 seasons, chances seem good.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Man Joe you have an unhealthy fear of those Eagles man. :)

Good for DeSean. I'm glad he thinks that.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4461588 said:
Man Joe you have an unhealthy fear of those Eagles man. :)

Good for DeSean. I'm glad he thinks that.
They did roll us TWICE last season. Just saying.