QWICKDRAW'S Middle Round Sleeper OLB Pick

Woods

Reaction score
I've been reading about this guy.

I wonder if he goes before the 4th round?

I still think JJ/BP will try to trade down and at least pick up an additional 4th rounder.

Reaction score
I've been checking that dude out looks like a player what about Pierre Woods from Michigan in the later rounds?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I love Gocong, I say he goes in the late 3rd early to mid 4th. I'd take him.....Also I did some research on Greg Jennings(ya'll know i'm the research and stat man) and he runs a 4.42 40, but the one thing that blew me out of the water was his 3 cone drill which measures your burst and quickness, and I was amazed.

The best cone drill time was Chad Jackson (projected 1st rounder) ran a 6.73 and Travis Wilson ran a 6.70. This Jennings ran a freaking 6.68 which is Cat quick.

Quickness is what players like Santonio Moss, Steve Smith, and T.O. has. The ability to stop and get started lightening fast. The ability to make cuts leaving people in the dust, and most importantly, come out of breaks on passing routes. This Jennings will make alot people look like idiots on the field.

Outstanding find Quick, props to you...(for now) ;)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Greg Jennings 5'11 195 - 4.42 (6.68 3 cone drill)
74 catches, 1092 yards, 11 touchdowns in 2004.
21 punt returns, 311 yards, 14.8 average, 2 touchdowns in 2004

Greg Jennings is one of the top senior wide recievers for the 2006 NFL draft. Jennings has produced for a poor Western Michigan team despite being keyed on each week. A burner, Jennings is a very dangerous deep threat, but also does well in the intermediate game. His speed also helps him in the return game, and he returned two punts for touchdowns last season, including a 93-yarder. Jennings, a hometown hero, has been the best reciever in the history of WMU football, and considered leaving early for the NFL Draft last year. He has been extremely productive, but there is little more he can prove in his senior season, because it is tough to look like a dominant player on such a bad team. His height, 5'11, is another negative, but toughness and kick return ability could help make up for his lack of size. In a weak WR class, Jennings could possibly be a second round pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, and could probably be a speedy slot man/punt returner in the NFL.