Raheem Mostert or Ezekiel Elliott

aria

Reaction score
Am I doing it right?

I figure I give it a go after that ridiculous Derrick Henry thread

If anyone is watching this championship game it states how important scheme is. The 9ers are well coached.

Think about that when you want to get rid of great players like Elliott or cooper
Have you seen Henry take himself out of games? Especially during critical downs? I haven’t.

Ewok demanded to be paid as the best, I don’t expect the best to tap out because he’s a mouth breathing diva chump. But then again, he quit on his team in Denver, quit on his team by not showing up to training camp and quit on his team at least twice during regular season games so I shouldn’t have been surprised.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Better question would of been Shanahan or Garrett:facepalm:....Let's see what the McCarthy does first

aria

Reaction score
No brainer for me I'm going with Zeke! You have to remember Zeke had almost 1400 yards rushing and our stupid playcalling abandoned the run way too early in games. Just imagine if they would have fed Zeke more and if he would have arrived in training camp on time ready to ball.
Lol, Zeke couldn’t handle it more, he took himself out of games. He also had the second best run blocking O lone in the league and often failed in the most meaningful games. Keep drinking the Kool Aid bro.

Zeke has a bad game, gets shut down and it’s because the coaching was too predictable. Zeke doesn’t get 100 yards and it’s because we didn’t “feed” him enough. Which one is it?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’ve been coaching the hell out of those gaps in the DL. Good thread.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Have you seen Henry take himself out of games? Especially during critical downs? I haven’t.

Ewok demanded to be paid as the best, I don’t expect the best to tap out because he’s a mouth breathing diva chump. But then again, he quit on his team in Denver, quit on his team by not showing up to training camp and quit on his team at least twice during regular season games so I shouldn’t have been surprised.
Yeah i agree with you there! I didn't like that side of Zeke pulling himself out of critical drives in games..If you remember we had a 3rd and 1 against the Patriots and he pulled himself out for Pollard and he fumbled!! I was super pissed after that happened, that was about to be the game winning TD because we were driving..Smdh

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Lol, Zeke couldn’t handle it more, he took himself out of games. He also had the second best run blocking O lone in the league and often failed in the most meaningful games. Keep drinking the Kool Aid bro.

Zeke has a bad game, gets shut down and it’s because the coaching was too predictable. Zeke doesn’t get 100 yards and it’s because we didn’t “feed” him enough. Which one is it?
So now Zeke is the problem, fair westher bro!!! Look at his damn stats over 3 years or are you one of those 2000's Cowboys fans?? We have plenty of them!!lol..Get off the bandwagon and ride another one!! Been a fan for 40 years!! Whichh one is it???? Definitely not Koolaid watching these guys play this long, it's straight bourbon. I mean no disrespect sir i don't know how long you've been a fan but we have plenty of holes but RB isn't one of them.

Last edited:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
This guy acts like we have Troy Hambrick and Ron Springs in the backfield Zeke has almost 5500 yards rushing in 3 seasons!!!lol

VACowboy

Reaction score
Big difference dude

this is clearly scheme whereas Henry has been an elite talent his entire life

I’ll still take Zeke over Henry but the preface of your thread is incorrect; if anything this shows that RB is a position that you CAN skip on paying for talent — in that sense I question Zeke for his cost because of his position
A good back in a creative offensive system can produce like an elite back in a scheme that depends on his talent, but an elite back in a creative scheme makes an offense elite. I hope this is what we see in Dallas.

Loso86

Reaction score
Am I doing it right?

If anyone is watching this championship game it states how important scheme is. The 9ers are well coached.

Think about that when you want to get rid of great players like Elliott or cooper
Agreed

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I'm sure they will stop riding Derrik Henry's D now that the Titans are eliminated from the playoffs!!lol ..These stupid Millennials man i swear..They were obviously never around when we had Troy Hambrick and Ron Springs in the backfield for us..These new Cowboys fans suck.

aria

Reaction score
So now Zeke is the problem, fair westher bro!!! Look at his damn stats over 3 years or are you one of those 2000's Cowboys fans?? We have plenty of them!!lol..Get off the bandwagon and ride another one!! Been a fan for 40 years!! Whichh one is it???? Definitely not Koolaid watching these guys play this long, it's straight bourbon. I mean no disrespect sir i don't know how long you've been a fan but we have plenty of holes but RB isn't one of them.
I don’t care about stats. Look at Mostert tonight! Undrafted and just came in 2nd behind Erick Dickerson for most yards in a post season game. I can also post several stats where Barkley destroys Zeke, besides total yards, and Barkley had one of the worst O lines in the league compared to Zeke who had arguably the best O line his rookie year, the second best O line this last year and a top 5-10 O line the year before.

Zeke had the most yards because he carried the ball the most times, so what? What about broken tackles? What about runs over 20+ yards? What about yards from contact? Zeke would be slightly above average at best without this O line and there are several other RB’s that would have similar stats behind a similar O line.

Zeke is good, don’t me wrong, he’s above average. I have put him in the top 5 every year, top 3 some years but this last year I’d put him more in the 5-8 range. No disrespect taken, I enjoy good banter and appreciate the hell out of good whiskey!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Am I doing it right?

I'll take the 49'rs defense and all the too 10 picks that are on their DL.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I swear you can watch a football game and just guess what ridiculous topics and overreactions are gonna be posted on this site.

cern

Reaction score
Zeke sometimes took himself out for a play or two just to beat Garrett to it.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke sometimes took himself out for a play or two just to beat Garrett to it.
Clever, some of his supporters will never admit he ain’t all that. Hands on hips, giving up on plays, tapping his helmet to come out and it’s still Garretts fault....lol, ok.

aria

Reaction score
I swear you can watch a football game and just guess what ridiculous topics and overreactions are gonna be posted on this site.
Please inform me, I’m not as psychic as you.