Raheem Mostert

DFWJC

Reaction score
He did make our list of possibles, with a few qualifiers
Zach Zenner and many others did too.
Plenty to choose from if it's to add a 4th or ...maybe...replace Dunbar.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
He did make our list of possibles, with a few qualifiers
Zach Zenner and many others did too.
Plenty to choose from if it's to add a 4th or ...maybe...replace Dunbar.

If it's to replace Dunbar and/or Whitehead, I am all for it. Mostert is not only a better returner than both, but he is bigger, stronger, faster (2nd fastest player in NCAA) and more physical than either. He is very good tackler on coverage team and as a receiver out of the backfield.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If it's to replace Dunbar and/or Whitehead, I am all for it. Mostert is not only a better returner than both, but he is bigger, stronger, faster (2nd fastest player in NCAA) and more physical than either. He is very good tackler on coverage team and as a receiver out of the backfield.

The Eagles have 5+ pretty good to very good backs....bastids. So one had to go.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The Eagles have 5+ pretty good to very good backs....bastids. So one had to go.

They let go of their best all round ST player too. Usually that guy makes the roster. But not only do Eagles have 4 very good RBs, they also have 4 excellent return options in Sproles, Nelson, Barner and Mostert. They were too bountiful at that spot too.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I already liked Monstert to some degree.
But it's true that the grass always seems greener for some folks.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I already liked Monstert to some degree.
But it's true that the grass always seems greener for some folks.

I don't know much about him, but I hear he's a good return and special teams player. Probable upgrade over Dunbar.

montgod

Reaction score
Point is he can help DAL in key areas of need, returner duties (and other ST positions) and talented backup rb at a nominal price. It's a no brainer. Added benefit is he knows PHI gameplan.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Plenty more still to be cut too

I mean, even on the same team, Kenjon Barner might still get cut if not traded.
If Chicago doesn't keep 4, they have to cut a good player too.
Maybe SF too.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Don't know much. Only caught snippets of him. Media seemed to think he had upside. I guess they are keeping Barner over this guy.
Someone flashed the bat-signal err....Sydla signal, lol.

vaturkey

Reaction score
From Purdue's Pro Day

The other standout performer of the day was the reigning fastest man in the Big 10, Raheem Mostert. As a shock to absolutely no one, the 5'11" running back clocked an amazing 40 time of 4.32 seconds, which would have been good enough to beat the fastest time at last month's NFL Combine by a full tenth of a second. Mostert also turned some heads by excelling in some of the power events. He was able to complete 20 reps on the bench at 225 pounds and also completed an 11 foot broad jump.

Aven8

Reaction score
Philly has so many RB's and we have so many DL. I prefer to be deep where we are!