Raider first round draft pick?

cowboysfan

Reaction score
No still 21 to 24.
All playoff teams will pick between 21 and 32. Regardless of the record. So an 8-8 playoff team would pick 21st and a 10-6 non playoff team would pick 20th.

Then as each team loses in the playoffs it goes in groups.
First 4 out pick 21 to 24, next 4 out 25 to 28.
The 2 conference losers 29 and 30
SB loser 31, winner 32
Excellent answer ! :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Actually Taco has put together back to back strong games. Been real active. If his light comes on and we can keep Gregory on the straight and narrow, look out for this pass rush.

LOL...…………..what are you talking about? What has Taco done in the last two games?

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Imagine if Chicago and Dallas play in the NFC Championship game.

In that scenario, Oakland traded Cooper and Mack for two picks in the 29-32 range and 1 more first round pick to be determined from Chicago.

Oakland will be fine though they've got loads of draft capital now. They've got 7 total picks in the top two rounds of the next 2 drafts.

We all laugh now but I think in 3 to 4 years that Oakland team could be making serious noise.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'm just ready to have the Raiders draft a really good rookie next year and everyone complain about the Cooper trade as if we would have for certain drafted that exact player had we kept the pick.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just ready to have the Raiders draft a really good rookie next year and everyone complain about the Cooper trade as if we would have for certain drafted that exact player had we kept the pick.

There will be complaining no matter what. Even if we had the pick still. There will be complaints on wh is picked.