Raiders/Chargers Thread

Ozone22

Reaction score
I don't think that roof is retractable.

There are open spaces between the roof and the top of the stands. They are afraid the lightning will somehow blast in those creases
The architect must of listen to the song “ It never rains in Southern California” when designing the stadium

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh I don’t know, go San Diego I guess. :laugh:
Since the title says Steelers

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They wouldn’t have had all the Zillionaire’s in SD voted for a damn stadium! I mean come on, Arlington is not some ritzy area and they didn’t bat an eye on three stadiums now!

Now only if they can get the Stars and Mavericks to build a new place there. :muttley:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Chargers in LA, have no homefield advantage when they are playing a team who has a fanbase that travels well.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The weather delay in a dome shows $5B doesn't buy what it used to.
LOL! I read up on the design. It was made as a quasi outdoor venue that can expand the seating capacity for larger events. Wouldn't it be a drag if lightning messed up all the expensive electronics built into the roof?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL! I read up on the design. It was made as a quasi outdoor venue that can expand the seating capacity for larger events. Wouldn't it be a drag if lightning messed up all the expensive electronics built into the roof?
It's an inherent design flaw IMO.

Carson

Reaction score
Casey Hayward and Desmond King (Texans) always seem available. I don’t know why. Both these dudes ball