Raiders, Gruden fined and lose 6th round pick

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

What violations happened? If it's a lack of mask wearing, I mean, come on! Just wear a mask on the sidelines. Where I live, COVID rates are increasing, and we don't need NFL teams doing things that get them COVID infested. Last thing we need is to have the NFL get postponed and locked down.

Flamma

Reaction score
What violations happened? If it's a lack of mask wearing, I mean, come on! Just wear a mask on the sidelines. Where I live, COVID rates are increasing, and we don't need NFL teams doing things that get them COVID infested. Last thing we need is to have the NFL get postponed and locked down.

It probably has something to do with the masks. What aggravates me is all the on field mask wearing is solely for optics. Do you think when the cameras are off they're wearing masks? They're not. I know businesses that go totally maskless because they do not deal directly with the public. This entire mask wearing is a joke because no one abides by it unless they are in the public eye.

I'll admit, I don't wear a mask in my workplace unless I see a boss drive by. If I'm questioned, I just say my strap broke. I'm not wearing a mask for 8 hours, sorry. Not going to happen.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It probably has something to do with the masks. What aggravates me is all the on field mask wearing is solely for optics. Do you think when the cameras are off they're wearing masks? They're not. I know businesses that go totally maskless because they do not deal directly with the public. This entire mask wearing is a joke because no one abides by it unless they are in the public eye.

I'll admit, I don't wear a mask in my workplace unless I see a boss drive by. If I'm questioned, I just say my strap broke. I'm not wearing a mask for 8 hours, sorry. Not going to happen.

I agree that it's optics.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Commissioner enables dangerous narratives to go on because of lies, but fines for covid....makes sense