CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Ouch! Here, you have a drink too....
giphy.gif

Get some!!!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Lmao!!!! Holy ****! You've had one, Vintage??

What in the mother ****!? There's a damned chicken in that bad boy!

I had a variation of the top one.

The chicken one they came up with recently, but after I moved from Milwaukee, so I haven't had that one. Their burgers are also amazing.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had a variation of the top one.

The chicken one they came up with recently, but after I moved from Milwaukee, so I haven't had that one. Their burgers are also amazing.
Sign me up!

drawandstrike

Reaction score
My God. The Pats barely survive the Texans. The Broncos got schooled by Buffalo. The Jaguars embarrass the Ravens...Detroit would've beaten Atlanta if not for a really bad call at the end, Bears beat the Steelers, GB gets taken to OT before beating the Bungles, and now this. The Raiders getting absolutely smashed by the Commanders.

What a day.

remdak

Reaction score
The Raiders OL is suppposed to be on par with the Cowboys. They are getting pushed around just like the Dallas OL did last weekend.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My God. The Pats barely survive the Texans. The Broncos got schooled by Buffalo. The Jaguars embarrass the Ravens...Detroit would've beaten Atlanta if not for a really bad call at the end, Bears beat the Steelers, GB gets taken to OT before beating the Bungles, and now this. The Raiders getting absolutely smashed by the Commanders.

What a day.
This is why you never read too much into one game.