Raiders/R*dskins Game Thread

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Carr look like Derek Carr this game lol Man this was one he wants to throw away the tape and act like it never happened. His wr dropping balls. He throwing off his back foot. Terrible passes. Terrible team game. I guess it happens in the NFL. Good teams can have bad games. Especially playing away lol

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Wow...NFC East is pretty competitive this year. Eagles look pretty decent, Commanders look decent, and you know the Giants are bound to get hot when they are cornered (it's their MO).

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Commanders rb Chris Thompson, has 150 yds recieving. Wish we would use our rb's like the Patriots do with theirs, and Commanders did tonight. Use Zeke or even Switzer out on the flats. Use the speed we have, but no we won't use the rb's to help Dak out.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow...NFC East is pretty competitive this year. Eagles look pretty decent, Commanders look decent, and you know the Giants are bound to get hot when they are cornered (it's their MO).
Wezshot..i totally agree with your reasoning..cowboys must show up tomorrow night in Arizona with a huge chip on shoulders

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Game starts at 5:15 PST, right, EST?
Trouty ( bro ) you watching Monday night game ..boys vs Cards?....cowboys must show up with a huge chip on shoulders and vengeance in their blood..cant even be a close one...we gotta dominate...you think we can or do you think it will be a close one?...the last two have been close and cowboys lost both...and 5 of last 6

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
$20 says you have a Cowboys tattoo.
You would lose. But, it would be much better than an Eagles or Wentz tattoo. Now, if you would have said a 1993 Cowboys edition Chevy Suburban...well...

This would be a superb tattoo for any Eagles fan...

:igglestrophy:

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Trouty ( bro ) you watching Monday night game ..boys vs Cards?....cowboys must show up with a huge chip on shoulders and vengeance in their blood..cant even be a close one...we gotta dominate...you think we can or do you think it will be a close one?...the last two have been close and cowboys lost both...and 5 of last 6
Absolutely gonna watch it, Rico! I think we are gonna mash, my good man!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This team hasn't faced Arizona although i understand when the head coach has had issues with that team.....like icing his own kicker. I think Dallas makes a statement tomorrow night