sobelmans-chicken-fried-bloody-mary.jpg

Screw the Bloody Mary I want all the stuff on skewers!! Lol

Gameover

Reaction score
Carr?

Not exactly gunning them downfield

I want to see Noah Brown tomorrow

Generous spot

I was a big Del Rio fan back in 1991. Hated to see him leave. Him and Norton Jr(yrs later)

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
The Commanders are making a statement tonight. Telling the world the Eagles aren't just going to win the division by default.

I mean, they have no shot. They'll get Wentzed like the rest of them but it's an admirable effort.
I think you had a typo there and were talking about for 2nd place in NFC East, right? Because, I think Dallas will have some say, otherwise.

gmoney112

Reaction score
No but I guarantee you if Romo was in the booth last season and Carr goes down right before the playoffs that Romo is a Raider

I was mainly making fun of all the fat boys talking about Dak after his one bad game.

Carr has played terrible against a bad defense.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since it is halftime, have a little story. The wife and I went to explore the Boston area today. That was a mistake......we first hit the traffic going to Foxboro. We wanted to see the Cheers bar, we waved to it at least.

There is no parking anywhere in that city! The streets are narrow, lots of one-ways and crazy round-abouts. The only parking was in a small garage that fits nothing bigger than a small SUV. Boston + big Ram truck = bad idea :(
Once we found our way out of the city, we headed to Salem. People dressed as witches everywhere :lmao2:

We ate at some seafood place that was terrible, who gave that place 4 stars???

Was a pretty disappointing day to say the least........

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The Commanders are making a statement tonight. Telling the world the Eagles aren't just going to win the division by default.

I mean, they have no shot. They'll get Wentzed like the rest of them but it's an admirable effort.
Hi, toots