Raiders sign Chandler Jones

Adreme

Reaction score
So basically outside of Von Miller the AFC is somehow just signing everyone and everything. Like I know the conferences have been unbalanced before but this is getting ridiculous.

Carson

Reaction score
So basically outside of Von Miller the AFC is somehow just signing everyone and everything. Like I know the conferences have been unbalanced before but this is getting ridiculous.
This is why I was confused by the medias perception of Gregory chasing a ring. Saying he went with Russ and they have a better shot.

I mean, no. Same division as loaded Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers. Bills, Steelers, Patriots etc. etc etc

Adreme

Reaction score
This is why I was confused by the medias perception of Gregory chasing a ring. Saying he went with Russ and they have a better shot.

I mean, no. Same division as loaded Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers. Bills, Steelers, Patriots etc. etc etc

I dont think the Steelers are that good (or any good really because they basically have no offense whatsoever) but there are also the Ravens, Bengals (who have been signing their only weakness), Dolphins who are a QB away, and Titans who have the best RB in football.