Twitter: Raiders sign Tahir Whitehead

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Shut up already.

I must be the only person to not have your boring nonsense on mute
Jesus, your a grumpy dickwad !
How about you just talk/debate people instead of constantly talking crap.
Its your shtick thats old man, give it a break !

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Jesus, your a grumpy dickwad !
How about you just talk/debate people instead of constantly talking crap.
Its your shtick thats old man, give it a break !

Read my posts then delete your account

Aven8

Reaction score
You can't make this stuff up. Always a bridesmaid never a bride. We are so cheap.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
In 2002 dexter coakley got a 5 year 25 million dollar deal man. You’re living in the past. Hitchens was estimated to get 6.5- 7 million a year and Whitehead 7.5 a year.

SO, Hitchens getting 2.5m a year more than the projection doesn't strike you as being excessive? That is more than 30% higher than the estimate. I used to think the Ranch was where all the outlandish talk was but this place has gone into "ludicrous speed" and left them in the dust.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Read my posts then delete your account
Not a chance son.
You dont get to tell other people what to do. How about you just be a bit more civil to people when discussing all things Cowboys, and I wont have to call you out all the time ...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
By all means, there is nothing stopping you.

You used to have a reasonable opinion. I'd often not agree. But still, something that showed thought.

Now you are just the same one note day after day.

You can do better. You used to aspire to mediocrity. You've fallen so far

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Not a chance son.
You dont get to tell other people what to do. How about you just be a bit more civil to people when discussing all things Cowboys, and I wont have to call you out all the time ...

You are calling for civility?

Read you previous reply then delete you acount

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Nope.
And you have a history. Been watching you talk down to everyone who doesnt agree with your point of view. No more.

DAL1180

Reaction score
You doubt the validity of our info?

TalkativeElaborateCygnet-max-1mb.gif
Is that Risen about to open up a can on someone?

LittleD

Reaction score
As many others and myself have said, players and their agents know what teams are on the rise and what teams
are headed for the dump. Players don't want to play for Garrett and his minions or the Cowboys unless we bribe them
with a Brinks truck full of money. Dallas is now considered "flyover" country.

Rayman70

Reaction score
whitehead was way over paid by the Raiders. We weren't gonna throw that kind of dough at a second level LB. That said..I was always skeptical we would sign him. We need a vet on a 1 or 2 year deal on the cheap at LB. We cant just draft one and throw him to the wolves. We better look at Derrick Johnson and Preston Brown. I don't blame Whitehead for getting his pay day. Dallas isn't very appealing these days with all the drama..ie Jerrah,

slick325

Reaction score
Thing is, we used to have a part-time GM with Jones who had a lot of different things he seemed to be doing.

Now it seems to be his son in charge and lord knows what he does in an eight hour work day.

He might take naps under the desk like George Costanza instead of crunching the salary cap numbers like he is touted to do.

Hahaha! Sadly, I can actually picture that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
In the Raiders scheme...he will have a chance to start. Here would have been hard.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
whitehead was way over paid by the Raiders. We weren't gonna throw that kind of dough at a second level LB. That said..I was always skeptical we would sign him. We need a vet on a 1 or 2 year deal on the cheap at LB. We cant just draft one and throw him to the wolves. We better look at Derrick Johnson and Preston Brown. I don't blame Whitehead for getting his pay day. Dallas isn't very appealing these days with all the drama..ie Jerrah,

I was about to post the same, Johnson, Brown, and add Bowman to the best leftovers at this point.
Is Lawrence Timmons still available?