Raiders - Skins

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Brunell was just sacked and fumbled down 16-13 with a few seconds left.

I am so happy for Norv Turner, back into that hell hole and pulling out a victory!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
hahaha looks like Gibbs didn't meet Norv at midfield for a handshake. what a baby!!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Yep, huge loss for them with five losses now on the season. They essentially need both the Cowboys and Giants to undergo complete collapses, because with five losses already, I doubt they'll get in as a wildcard.

CowboysFan28

Reaction score
Gibbs is such a baby when he loses. He disrespects other coaches all the time when they lose like that...

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...the league should give Gibbs a letter over his behavior.

National TV in front of fans and kids, he should show some grace despite how bitter the loss may be.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
There is a meltdown on the skins board....suicide watch.

And the funny thing is that they can't blame the refs.........

kmd24

Reaction score
There will be much gnashing of teeth over two plays late in the game that looked like Raider fumbles that the Commanders recovered. One was on the Commanders 1 with about 1:30 to go before the winning FG.

Gibbs probably forgot to shake hands because he was off to start cutting the tape he wants to send to the league office. :violin:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Don't know about you folks but I've circled that second Skins game on my calendar. Revenge can be so sweet. I excpect the defense to destroy the Skins that game and make up for the embarassing collapse early in the year.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Did he really blow Norv off? I missed that!

I hope they rerun it on ESPN :)

But big props to Turner - they came from behind, and from what I saw Collins wasn't Mr Accuracy today.