Raiders - Skins

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFC East upsets continue. Commanders fans will be upset again this week. Probably blame the refs again. Commanders 5-5 now.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Probably blame the refs again

you are correct sir

The zebra have cost us the division lead at this point. The 2pt and the push out calls last week. The two fumbles on that last Oakland drive were obvious, but the first one ticked me off because it was obvious clark had fallen on it. If none of the refs could see that then that entire crew needs to be fired or there needs to be more refs. I encourage Gibbs to complain about these calls.
We SHOULD be 7-3 and tied for the division lead, but instead thanks to the idiots in the striped shirts we are 5-5 and fighting for our playoff lives. We have not played the last seven weeks to deserve the 2-5 record we have over that time. I was hoping that if we won out at home and pulled out a game on the road we could get the division, that is no longer the case. We MUST beat the chargers next week, we CANT get upset by st. louis and arizona. We Must win the last three games. Basically, I think that the Commanders have to win out to make the playoffs.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
The NFC East upsets continue. Commanders fans will be upset again this week. Probably blame the refs again. Commanders 5-5 now.

Not only are they blaming the refs for not being in 1st place in the NFC East, as well as the NFC, they also have some posters' discussing going 6-0, 5-1 over the next six weeks. :lmao2: :lmao2: They lost 5 of their last 7 and they honestly believe they are about to get on a roll! :lmao2: :lmao2:

They are such delusional homers. :suxskins: :skins: :suxskins: :skins:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? I have not been to extremeskins yet but it isn't hard to imagine how the discussions are going.

parchy

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
Not only are they blaming the refs for not being in 1st place in the NFC East, as well as the NFC, they also have some posters' discussing going 6-0, 5-1 over the next six weeks. :lmao2: :lmao2: They lost 5 of their last 7 and they honestly believe they are about to get on a roll! :lmao2: :lmao2:

They are such delusional homers. :suxskins: :skins: :suxskins: :skins:

It's going to be a BLAST watching the Chargers dismantle them next week.

wileedog

Reaction score
JohnsKey19 said:
hahaha looks like Gibbs didn't meet Norv at midfield for a handshake. what a baby!!

I've lost so much respect for Gibbs as a coach since he came back out of retirement its not even funny.

lkelly

Reaction score
He has definitely tarnished his legacy. The most comical part is what does Snyder have to turn to when Gibbs quits? George Allen?

Nerm

Reaction score
I used to be impressed with Gibbs. The funny thing is, he is just like their fans. He complains to the league after every loss.

This just in... you will not get EVERY close call to go your way! The Skins have had some huge calls/non calls go their way this year... but you won't hear about that.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
parchy said:
It's going to be a BLAST watching the Chargers dismantle them next week.

Second week in a row they will be facing a former HC that was disgraced by Snyder in some fashion. That, coupled with their complete ineptness against the AFC, will make things very interesting to watch.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If Gibbs blew Norv off, that's just classless. That's multiple times I've seen him give a lacking (or in this case, no) handshake. I've lost some respect for him as a result.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Really? I have not been to extremeskins yet but it isn't hard to imagine how the discussions are going.

LOL, the guys at extremeskins banned me because i was so kind to let them know why that 2pt conversion last week could not be overturned. I told them that the refs actually needed to see the ball not cross the line, which they couldn't because the ball was covered up, so they banned me. Oh well....

I can still read their posts though. Some fans are actually coming to their senses that the Commanders are not that good and will be lucky to finish 8-8, while some still believe that they will go undefeated and make the playoffs over the next 6 games.

I wish I still had posting privileges; I would remind them that their first rounder next season belongs to the Broncos.

:D

jcblanco22

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
LOL, the guys at extremeskins banned me because i was so kind to let them know why that 2pt conversion last week could not be overturned. I told them that the refs actually needed to see the ball not cross the line, which they couldn't because the ball was covered up, so they banned me. Oh well....

I can still read their posts though. Some fans are actually coming to their senses that the Commanders are not that good and will be lucky to finish 8-8, while some still believe that they will go undefeated and make the playoffs over the next 6 games.

I wish I still had posting privileges; I would remind them that their first rounder next season belongs to the Broncos.

:D

LOL, if you can still read the posts there jdub, you'll see that a few of them are painfully aware of the draft pick situation. They are currently fretting about it being a top 15 pick.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Its crazy right now at Extremeskins, their having arguments against eachother like some saying they will beat Dallas and then most other Skins posters saying pretty much that the Commanders have no chance in hell against Dallas. Their actually giving this team credit. LOL