raiders to take d-mac

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Is that what Michael Smith just said?

Moving the starting time til 3:00 EST stinks! At this rate we will know every pick in the top 10 before it even starts!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2053177 said:

Moving the starting time til 3:00 EST stinks! At this rate we will know every pick in the top 10 before it even starts!

yes. Michael Smith said it.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score

Exactly.

The NFL blew it.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I hate it this way, honestly. It was cool when it started at noon and lasted all day.

I'm still not sure why they decided to cut the first day and cram an extra round into Sunday.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The late start time makes me think that teams are using this extra time to blow smokescreens.

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2053187 said:
I hate it this way, honestly. It was cool when it started at noon and lasted all day.

I'm still not sure why they decided to cut the first day and cram an extra round into Sunday.

At this rate we are going to know the first 15 picks before it starts.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2053176 said:
espn's source who is in the raiders camp said it's going to happen.....:bow:

Get off the couch and wake the hell up.....what do you know, When you speak to Uncle Al tell him to retire already will ya...:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2053187 said:

Tomorrow will be funner than a normal day 2 but this 2 pm start time is really stupid.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I know RAMPAGE going to be pissed off to hear this....

I would love for Cowboys to make a play to get McFadden but the scary thing is, it looks like it ain't going to happen....

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score

Whats sad is the fact that teams will still take the full 10 minutes to announce their pick. :bang2:

And that will start with the Dolphins!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

I like everything they did except moving the starting time back. We'd be almost an hour into this by now instead of waiting 2 more hours.