Rams 19-0?

revospeed

Reaction score
I'd be happy for Wade and Goff. Both guys written off when they shouldn't have been.

jrumann59

Reaction score
doubt it really, young QB young offense really I expect a "perfect storm" clunker at some point.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I can see them losing to any of the following that are still on their schedule: Packers, Saints, Chiefs, Seahawks, Eagles, Bears

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not happening, long way to go and they have some decent games ahead, doubt they are going to win all of them.

Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Chiefs, Eagles, Lions and Bears

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
A mediocre Seattle team almost and should have beat them.
And the game yesterday was closer than it should have been.

They are a team with flaws which is why they will not go 19-0, but they are a great talented team with great coaching which is why they will win the Super Bowl this year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injuries starting to pile up..........they'll clinch the top playoff spot early , start resting guys, and probably lose a meaningless game or 2 toward the end.

Pape

Reaction score
the rams certainly spent a lot of money this year beefing up for a deep run... 19-0 though? they have a shot at it... probably first team in a while to have a realistic chance...

just from a fan perspective though, it is exhausting when your team is on a run like that ... and if its taxing on a fan, i can only imagine the pressure the players feel... growing exponentially week in week out, every mistake magnified because you dont want to be "the guy" who screws up the streak...

it would be cool to see a team to go 19-0, if nothing else it would shut up the 72 dolphin squad...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
....Besides, who exactly is noteworthy that the Rams have beaten?!:popcorn: