Rams beat up

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rams | Bulger practices Friday, will start Week 4
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:29:52 -0700

St. Louis Rams QB Marc Bulger (ribs) practiced Friday, Sept. 28, and will start Week 4. He is listed as probable for the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rams | Tinoisamoa practices Friday, will start Week 4
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:28:24 -0700

St. Louis Rams LB Pisa Tinoisamoa (ankle) practiced Friday, Sept. 28, and will start Week 4. He is listed as probable for the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rams | J. Hall probable for Week 4, will start Week 4
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:27:55 -0700

St. Louis Rams DE James Hall (pectoral) practiced in full Friday, Sept. 28, and will start the team's Week 4 game. He is listed as probable for the game.

Rams | T. Hill OUT for Week 4
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:27:27 -0700

St. Louis Rams CB Tye Hill (back, ribs) is out for Week 4. He is expected to miss another one to three weeks.

Rams | Incognito very limited in practice Friday
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:27:08 -0700

St. Louis Rams OG Richie Incognito (ankle) did almost nothing during practice Friday, Sept. 28, and is listed as doubtful for Week 4.

Rams | McGarigle practices Friday, expected to play Week 4
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:26:52 -0700

St. Louis Rams LB Tim McGarigle (groin) practiced in full Friday, Sept. 28, and is expected to play Week 4. He is listed as probable for the game.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rams | Glover practices Friday, expected to play Week 4

St. Louis Rams DT L Glover (scared) practiced in full Friday, Sept. 28, and is expected to play Week 4. He is listed as probable for the game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Normally teams are beat up AFTER we play them. This doesn't bode well for the Lambs.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bigg and Co are going to mash their Dline and LB's.....

I can see the Rams quitting on the field second half.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
Nors;1675410 said:

St. Louis Rams DT L Glover (scared) practiced in full Friday, Sept. 28, and is expected to play Week 4. He is listed as probable for the game.
:laugh2:

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Nors;1675410 said:

I'm not a frequent poster on this board and was never really bothered by anything Nors posted, but this kind of burns me. Glover may not have fit Parcells plans, but he was a stud while he was with us and I don't agree with disrespecting him by saying he is scared. He always represented the Cowboys with class and deserves better than this.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm not a frequent poster on this board and was never really bothered by anything Nors posted, but this kind of burns me. Glover may not have fit Parcells plans, but he was a stud while he was with us and I don't agree with disrespecting him by saying he is scared. He always represented the Cowboys with class and deserves better than this.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great post, Nors, keep 'em coming.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Bill Wooten;1675470 said:

Totally agree. That was a BS post. Almost anyone else I would have laughed, but Glover was a great player for us and left because he was pushed out. Definately deserves better than that!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bill Wooten;1675470 said:

It's a sense of humor post , he is facing Bigg Davis and Gurode in the trenches. He is in a fight for his very existence Sunday - JMO

He is 2 years removed from being a Cowboy and in BIGG TROUBLE SUNDAY - jmo

I Root for 2007 Cowboys.

Nav22

Reaction score
I think we need a separate crybaby forum. Where a sense of humor is not only unnecessary, it's frowned upon and protested against.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1675480 said:
Totally agree. That was a BS post. Almost anyone else I would have laughed, but Glover was a great player for us and left because he was pushed out. Definately deserves better than that!

It was a joke, dont get your panties in a wad over it.:rolleyes:

Nav22

Reaction score
There are no message board presidents. Senility caught you.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors;1675407 said:
Rams | Incognito very limited in practice Friday
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:27:08 -0700

St. Louis Rams OG Richie Incognito (ankle) did almost nothing during practice Friday, Sept. 28, and is listed as doubtful for Week 4.
Richie who? :confused:

:)

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Nors;1675410 said:

LOL:D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors;1675485 said:
It's a sense of humor post , he is facing Bigg Davis and Gurode in the trenches. He is in a fight for his very existence Sunday - JMO

He is 2 years removed from being a Cowboy and in BIGG TROUBLE SUNDAY - jmo

I Root for 2007 Cowboys.

I guess you forgot what happened the last time Glover faced Davis?

I remember Bigg, Playing RG, getting BULL RUSHED by La'Roi Glover and sacking the Cardinal QB for a safety.

Show a little respect.

:hammer: