Rams biggest weakness?

J12B

Reaction score
Their oline.

Facing a lot of injuries so far.

Gotta keep Stafford rattled all night and jam Kupp at the LOS to disrupt timing.

If Dallas does that and doesn't turn the ball over, they'll win.

:starspin:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Their biggest weakness is they won it all last year and don't have the hunger they had then. They came into the season fat and content and got rolled in the opener.

The Cowboys have a shot but I always expect losers to lose. One way or the other they'll lose.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Would love to see some kind of rushing attack established. Opens things up for Rush .

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
While the O-line is definitely a weakness of theirs, they are juggernauts in other categories compared to us:

-QB and offensive play is way superior
-coaching is way superior
-Aaron Donald vs our offense is going to borderline illegal to watch

we’re in for a massacre come Sunday

Bagman

Reaction score
I hope Dallas lines up Jason Peters at LG and Tyler Smith at LT. Then they proceed to pound the run down Aaron Donald's throat ALL GAME LONG. For as great and relentless a player as Donald is, he hates to fight in a phonebooth for 4 quarters. Just bully him for a change.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
While the O-line is definitely a weakness of theirs, they are juggernauts in other categories compared to us:

I'm glad you're consistent.
I may not agree with how strong you are on certain subjects, but I like you.
You're an interest poster that I enjoy reading.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Their biggest weakness is they won it all last year and don't have the hunger they had then. They came into the season fat and content and got rolled in the opener.

The Cowboys have a shot but I always expect losers to lose. One way or the other they'll lose.
That’s the most praising and pro-Cowboys post you’ve made since the win streak a few years ago. Even the walk back is awkwardly positive.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Through the first four weeks of the NFL season, the Rams have not figured out a way to return to their 2021 Super Bowl form. And I'm loving it!

Zoners: "how do the Rams do it"
Answer: Stick a fork in them, they're done

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

Guess we will see. I say Micah is more of a threat to their offense and likely wants to take the title of best.

Burrow experienced border line illegal when he was calling throw away run plays in an attempt to slow our pass rush. Maybe we see that again Sunday.

JBond

Reaction score
Their oline.

Gotta keep Stafford rattled all night and jam Kupp at the LOS to disrupt timing.

Martin vs Donald is going to be a fight! Diggs on Kupp. Another battle. Bring Parsons and our box safeties loose on the QB from different angles. This is a winnable game.

T-RO

Reaction score
Martin vs Donald is going to be a fight!

No. Donald won't line up against Martin more than a time or two at most. McVeigh is all about creating max-mis-matches. Martin would take Donald's manhood and leave him with zero production. That wouldn't make sense, from a Ram's perspective.

Besides, Donald typically lines up on the other side of the line. ;)

Reaction score
Their oline.

I fully expect them to hold on every play and the officials will let them,,, the NFL needs to salvage the Ram's season and watchability in front of the hometown crowd. They will be getting "the benefit of a doubt" in the ref's eyes so the Boyz better ball out.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
They struggled to make the playoffs last year.
Will probably still be there in the end.

Aven8

Reaction score
Stafford is similar to Mahomes in that he will keep coming no matter how far you are down. He’s hot and cold but at the end of games he can turn it on quickly. Must get up and stay up to win this game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

Well, you’re an expert on losing, so…..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Obviously, the Rams have to be considered the better team, but they have definitely shown vulnerability.

To start, Buffalo and the Niners both beat the Rams convincingly. Granted Buffalo is a top team, and the Niners have a strong defense, but the Rams weren't really even competitive in either game.

Additionally, the Rams wins against Atlanta and the Cardinals were far from overwhelming.

As for superior offensive play, the Rams only scored 10 points against Buffalo, 20 against the Cardinals and 9 against the Niners. Stafford has been sacked 16 times this year (2nd most in the NFL) and the Rams have committed 9 turnovers (tied for 2nd most in the NFL). That doesn't quite seem like an offensive juggernaut.

Ultimately, while I don't expect the Cowboys to win, I don't see any justification for thinking it will be a "massacre"

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope to win in a close game. LA's o-line is weak, and our pass rush should give them fits! That's my take, and I'm sticking with it.:thumbup:

Last edited: