Twitter: Rams could be without starting RT Robert Haverstein

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Micah or Dlaw should have a big day
They better , unless Stafford is on his back or running for his life consistently , they have weapons to make this a game. mcvay also makes it a run game and we know that is not our D forte.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t know what this really means nobody gave us any kind of excuse as we are missing three pro bowl offensive lineman against Arizona

We really Tyron Smith is banged up Biadasz is banged up Steele hasn’t got back to his normal self yet and Zach Martin since he got paid seems to be nothing but banged up

So I guess this is gonna be a pretty even game then we have players that are banged up Whoopi!!!!

conner01

Reaction score
The scouting reports say he sucks anyway.. Hell the backup might be better just by virtue of being hungry.. Then again he could get Chaz Green-ed by Micah and/or D-Law.
Probably a business decision lol
He knows Micah is gonna be on his sude

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The scouting reports say he sucks anyway.. Hell the backup might be better just by virtue of being hungry.. Then again he could get Chaz Green-ed by Micah and/or D-Law.
I doubt it highly! Watt maybe

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
never happens to us on the other end, watch hell prob lock up parsons all game long
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol exactly what i'm thinking!!!! It never goes good for us, you'll hear "micah parsons has been quiet all game long, this OT has been holding his own!" lol I just don't get it, Watt or someone would have terrorized him!