Rams/Packers Div Game

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now rushing TD by Rams

What are these coaches doing? don’t they know they will lose if they run the ball?

Again, you misunderstand the argument. And yet you keep trying, which is kind of cute. Good for you!

Reactions: JPM

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
who would you rather see in the SB? brady or rogers? I want GB to win because they have home field. If the rams win they have to go to Tampa, if NO was to choke
I don't waste my time with individual players for the most part.

The majority of the time, it is about the laundry.

Brady is not a deal for me. He's never affected the course of this franchise.

But Rodgers is a special case for me. I want him to suffer badly.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It appears to be real windy in Buffalo. I love outdoor football. You actually can have a home field advantage.

visionary

Reaction score
I don't waste my time with individual players for the most part.

The majority of the time, it is about the laundry.

Brady is not a deal for me. He's never affected the course of this franchise.

But Rodgers is a special case for me. I want him to suffer badly.

TB or NO are nit beating this GB team

Good coaching
Great QB
Run the ball
Very good defense

Swagger

Reaction score
On the whole Goff played well today especially on the back of a broken thumb. People are off their head if blaming him for the loss. Without his best weapon against a defense with a pass rush and playmakers in the secondary he was decent. He didn't turn the ball over. He isn't Rodgers or Mahomes! Makes me laugh what people genuinely expect.

Aaron Donald got owned at the line of scrimmage today and his brainless penalty handed the Packers 7 points and calmed them down early doors. Plus the D sold out in fear of A-Rod's throwing ability that the Packers were able to run the ball. Those would be the starting points when evaluating the game not Goff.

Zero chance the Rams pay Dak $40 million a year!

khiladi

Reaction score
GB offensive performance this game was like the Cowboys of the 90s. Everybody thought the Cowboys were not the best team in the football going into the playoffs and the OL and RG and Emmitt just systematically imposed its will without any flash. Aikman and Irvin and Novacek would silently and subtly move the chains when the offense needed it. It wasn’t flashy but by the third, the defense surrendered because they knew it was over.

khiladi

Reaction score
The problem with stats is their is no measurement for how running game effectiveness opens up the passing game. Stats don’t also take into account how Dak’s check-downs leave more yards on the field, when the RG had created him an opportunity that an elite QB like Romo would have taken with Zeke and that OL.

Both Goff and Dak offense rely heavily off play action for their success. They are also year in and year out, top QB who drop in QB rating going from first progression to second progression. But even Goff operates out of the traditional drop-back than Dak, whose pretty much bottom of the league.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
On the whole Goff played well today especially on the back of a broken thumb. People are off their head if blaming him for the loss. Without his best weapon against a defense with a pass rush and playmakers in the secondary he was decent. He didn't turn the ball over. He isn't Rodgers or Mahomes! Makes me laugh what people genuinely expect.

Aaron Donald got owned at the line of scrimmage today and his brainless penalty handed the Packers 7 points and calmed them down early doors. Plus the D sold out in fear of A-Rod's throwing ability that the Packers were able to run the ball. Those would be the starting points when evaluating the game not Goff.

Zero chance the Rams pay Dak $40 million a year!

Goff did not play well.