Rams to release Center Brian Allen

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
28 year old center, drafted in the 4th round from Michigan State! "Should we take a look?"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Every player released gets linked to the Cowboys by their fans. Everyone of them.
No not every one not by me, we seem to have an actual need for this player! Mahomes could get released right now and someone would say SHOULD WE TAKE A LOOK!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hey I’m ok with it. Fill these needs before the draft. If JPJ or Fraser is there you take them. If not, you have your center.
Still take them even though you have Allen?? Yikes, I say you trade down if possible

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Still take them even though you have Allen?? Yikes, I say you trade down if possible
Allen at best would be a bridge player not someone you give up 3,4,5 of a rookie controlled contract over. He was a back up last year with the rams and hasn’t stayed healthy in 2 seasons

Kwyn

Reaction score
28 year old center, drafted in the 4th round from Michigan State! "Should we take a look?"

Why? What we have is better.

for all these posts about all these random players, just because it’s a position fans have talked about as maybe being worth looking at, doesn’t mean that what we have in that spot is a zero.

“Get rid of Tyron! Being in some random journeyman spare who isn’t him!”

Rayman70

Reaction score
This guy is a poor mans Biadazz. Whatever the league minimum is, its overpaying for him. He cant stay healthy and the guy we have is better, durable. We need a big Brawler ...not an oft injured dude.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We've got Brett Hoffman, no worries.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Allen is a 1-2 year stop gap. You don’t Pass on JPN or Fraser

This, if the 3 name center is there pulled the trigger and sprint that card up to RG don’t have to use the full 15 minutes unless get a trade that knocks your socks off.

Havic

Reaction score
No, we only like guys hurt all the time coming out of college.