Rams vs. Lions

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Wow is Det.'s defense that bad or is the Rams offense that good..They are marching up and down the field...They dont look nothing like our lethargic offense in the 1st quarter of the Texans game...I know it takes time to get going but if they can do it , why cant we???? How bout Stephen Jackson?? That Rb draft is going to be one of the best in the history of the N.F.L

Natedawg44

Reaction score
For those who said they would rather have Detroit's offense rather than Indy's. Once again if you don't have a QB you don't have jack.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
For those who said they would rather have Detroit's offense rather than Indy's. Once again if you don't have a QB you don't have jack.

Boy Do We Know :)

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Well I dont really guess it matters cause Det. doesnt have an o-line nor a d-line..Wow its going to be a long year for det...

the Rams are killing them...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Martz may be a kook when it comes to game management, but he knows how to coach offense.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
da_boyz_mk said:
roy williams is a beast at wr
Yep, he's the next really, really great WR in the league IMO.

And unlike T.O. and Moss, he's actually an intelligent, level-headed guy.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
My observations:
Here's to a new lengthy contract for Matt Millen. :lmao2:
Man, if only we had 3 #1's, Mike Williams would have looked good in a Cowboy uniform.
I am glad we don't play the Rams until the end of the season. If we don't have it figured out by then, we won't this season. If we had played them week one or two, we might be in trouble.
I am glad we play Detroit this season. :beer1:
Kevin And Stephen are both gonna be good to great, but I still love Julius!
No such thing as Mike Martz holding back.
Tonights disaster is not on Joey. They have been in his face all night.
37-6 and to think we freak out about winning 21-9. :rolleyes:

baj1dallas

Reaction score
The new unis are just to make money. Black jersies are in or something.

Be glad you're not a Lions fan. It's hard to predict them doing better and 6-10 this season after watching this game.

I like all 3 of the RBs though, I think they'll all be good, as good as this year's Benson, Cadillac, and Brown trio.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
We'll see how good this RAms offense really is.They seem to have 1-2 great high scoring ghames and the whole world jumps on their nuts.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Hey if our team offense had two or three great pre-season games, everyone on this forum would be jumping on their nuts.