Twitter: Rams working to bring Von Miller back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As if those two are equal?? Lol.

I have this really weird affection for Clowney as a player but I don't want him here.....really at all.

Using his name in the same sentence as Miller is ridiculous.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. When did Clowney become some acceptable alternative to Von Miller?

Not up in here!

garyv

Reaction score

The Cowboys would have to over pay to get him that is no doubt probably 15 to 16 mil a season. The Rams are not
in a position to get in a bidding war. The Cowboys can get him but only if they over pay him. We know the Joneses.

garyv

Reaction score
One Von Miller is worth so much more than whatever three or four JAGs the Cowboys would give $16 million to the next couple years.

My thinking is this probably either a 2 yr deal for 30 mil to get Von Miller but I'm not sure they will do that ............

Plankton

Reaction score

giphy.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well....when guys that can do the job when they feel like it cost 14m a year, it should really cost just a little more for someone who does it all the time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys would have to over pay to get him that is no doubt probably 15 to 16 mil a season. The Rams are not
in a position to get in a bidding war. The Cowboys can get him but only if they over pay him. We know the Joneses.

If they were willing to pay Gregory $14 million a year, Miller is easily worth $16 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.