Ramsey wanting to be traded.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I give ramsey full props for taking all the crap he has, all the abuse (physical and mental) the last 2 years; but I do not think that he will ever be more then a journeyman.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
junk said:
Well, Ramsey is still in the league, so I'd still have to rate him higher than Carter.

When QB hungry teams like the Ravens and Bears aren't calling Quincy, you know there have to be some serious concerns/issues with the guy.

None of them are for his play, though. Starter material he is not, but he did a tremendous job when Pennington was out. And yeah, I'd rather have Carter running a team than Ramsey. Truth be told though, i'd prefer NEITHER.

k19

Reaction score
<Sep. 15> After being replaced as the starter by veteran Mark Brunell, Ramsey sought to dispel rumors that he was demanding a trade, the Washington Post reports. The young quarterback met with head coach Joe Gibbs to discuss the situation, but both categorically denied that Ramsey wanted out of Washington.
"He's been very professional. I know he doesn't like it. I've got great admiration for the way he's handled this. I really do.

"And I think that says a lot about him. Patrick had a great attitude today and we're going to go to work because you never know in that situation he's in, at what point could you be back in the game."

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
At one time I would have jumped at the chance for Ramsey .
Now I would not.
There is a reason this guy is failing and When Spurrier was there I blamed him , but now Gibbs so looks like the QB and not the coach.
On top of that we do have Henson and HEnson has the same tools maybe better .
Bledsoe I see has at least 2 more productive years left so if Henson dose not get there next year we will still have 1 or 2 years to find a QB

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I dont want him. But i'll stick up for him a little bit here. He got beat up under Spurrier. All taht's happened since Gibbs came in is a buch of jerking round by Gibbs.

EndGame

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving up a later round pick for him. Think about the added incentive the guy would have if he ended up in Dallas. Not only could he show his old boss the error of his ways, but he could do it by whooping up on the Skins twice a year.

Side note: Did you guys hear that Miami offered a 1st round pick for Ramsey last winter? You know the folks in Washington's front office are about to throw up over not taking that offer.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
enough with the QB debate,we need this guy or we can get this one.It's been real quiet around here concerning the QB debates.the QB situation isn't broke right now.It doesn't need fixin'!