Randall Cobb put us in a bad situation

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cobb was 6 of 8
Witten 8 of 9
Cooper 4 of 7
Gallop 2 of 6

Not sure Cobb was the problem. We use him like Beasley, short passes. That's why people complain when he drops 1, cause the others are forgettable.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Good game, bad game, good game, bad game.........

But I live up in the Philly area and see their slop at WR so I can’t really complain when our 3rd WR might be their best WR.
Philly area? I wish y’all Jersey and or outskirt of Philly people just claim your random city and stop with the Philly area nonsense. Smh

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I think you guys are being a little hard on Cobb. On paper it looks like a bad game but he did make some plays.

Both penalties were pretty weak. The fumble was a good play by the defender. Cobb had it tucked but was hit right on the ball just as he turned into the defender. That would be tough for anyone to not cough up.

The "drop" at the two was another Dak special. Low and behind forcing him to adjust when he no doubt expected it to be up and out front, away from the closely trailing defender.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
He won't be back in Dallas next year, draft his replacement please! We need more speed at the position.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Philly area? I wish y’all Jersey and or outskirt of Philly people just claim your random city and stop with the Philly area nonsense. Smh

yeah but Phil, You think if I say Bucks County, people from Texas are going to know where that is?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
yeah but Phil, You think if I say Bucks County, people from Texas are going to know where that is?
We both know the answer but its just a thing I've always disliked. You're not from Philly or whatever bigger city so just say where you're actually from or don't mention it esp since its not really necessary most times. Of course I can't really tell you to stop just a pet peeve of mine lol.

HungryLion

Reaction score
We both know the answer but its just a thing I've always disliked. You're not from Philly or whatever bigger city so just say where you're actually from or don't mention it esp since its not really necessary most times. Of course I can't really tell you to stop just a pet peeve of mine lol.

Lol fair enough. I guess I just do it because if I do need to reference where I am from I feel like people in Texas will have no clue unless I mention the nearest major city.

Dont you live in the Philly region too? Or do you live in the city itself?

Zman5

Reaction score
For this year, they should activate Devin Smith and have Cooper play the slot with Gallup and Smith on the outside. They should also work on getting Pollard in the slot more.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lol fair enough. I guess I just do it because if I do need to reference where I am from I feel like people in Texas will have no clue unless I mention the nearest major city.

Dont you live in the Philly region too? Or do you live in the city itself?
I live in the city itself

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cobb had an off day for sure for sure....

stinkface

Reaction score
I thought he had better hands then he showed tonight. That said, we had a few drops tonight for sure. Bottom line is we are only slightly better then average at this point. Other bottom line is Commanders and Giants both will be picking in the top 5. AKA they suck.

risco

Reaction score
Cobb was awful tonight.

fumble

crucial drop.

major penalties.

he was a serious problem. Worst player on the offense.

He has had the dropsies all season long.
Don’t forget he had a touchdown called back because of someone else fault. And tonight is not the first time that has happened.