randall williams update from kffl

rlee

Reaction score
Raiders | R. Williams challenging for starting role
Sat, 20 May 2006 11:30:44 -0700
Steve Corkran, writing for the Sporting News, reports Oakland Raiders TE Randal Williams has made serious strides towards challenging TE Courtney Anderson for the starting tight end job. He has added weight without losing much, if any, speed and has improved his blocking.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Wait, isn't this the same guy who returned a kick from the Eagles for a TD in 2003?

Since when did he become a TE?? :confused:

burmafrd

Reaction score
You can teach a lot of things, but you cannot teach speed, and you cannot teach someone to catch well that doesn't do it naturally. Randall always had the speed- but he also has never caught much of anything.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
He's a success story as far as I'm concerned. The dude has made a 6 year career out of being a backup WR and special teams player coming as a UDFA from a small college. He's almost earned his pension.

Mansta54

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
He's a success story as far as I'm concerned. The dude has made a 6 year career out of being a backup WR and special teams player coming as a UDFA from a small college. He's almost earned his pension.

Oh he's been successful for sure but he still can't catch...I'm happy for him, but he can't catch..

Mansta54

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
oh, I thought thats what it might be.. thats cute man.. :thumbup:

Thanks dude, she's a HUGE Boyz fan like her daddy. She watches all the games with me and talks noise to her friends in school:)

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Mansta54 said:
Thanks dude, she's a HUGE Boyz fan like her daddy. She watches all the games with me and talks noise to her friends in school:)
thats awesome!!! you raised her right, my friend!! and you know what? it's Biblical! check it out:

Proverbs - Chapter 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Mansta54

Reaction score
[Proverbs - Chapter 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.[/quote]

Amen!!!!! :hammer:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Wait, isn't this the same guy who returned a kick from the Eagles for a TD in 2003?

Since when did he become a TE?? :confused:

no kidding, that's like Jason Witten with Terence Newman's speed.

ghst187

Reaction score
aardvark said:
no kidding, that's like Jason Witten with Terence Newman's speed.

and the catching ability of a man with no arms

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
He's a sure fire candidate for The Cowboys Pre-Season Hall of Fame!!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:

Not bad for a poor kid born and raised in Harlem.

Rich..........

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Not bad for a poor kid born and raised in Harlem.

Rich..........
......whose mother made him play football so he wouldn't be gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEK2000

Reaction score
I won't be hard on the guy just because of how stupid he made the Eagles look when they opened the game with an on-sides kick and he takes it in for a touchdown!! That was a great moment in a time when the Eagles were so arrogant facing us.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
I won't be hard on the guy just because of how stupid he made the Eagles look when they opened the game with an on-sides kick and he takes it in for a touchdown!! That was a great moment in a time when the Eagles were so arrogant facing us.

Amen.