News: Randle drug charges dropped; Ex-gf granted protection order

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
last I saw, DMN said his ex-girlfriend (his baby's mother) had filed a protective order against him. Brandon George from the DMN reported that about 1pm est.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Thats not the whole story, he was also hit with a protective order and according to police they are further investigating and he could be charged with DV.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thats not the whole story, he was also hit with a protective order and according to police they are further investigating and he could be charged with DV.

Sounds like there's definitely some domestic violence involved.

Apparently he waved his gun at his ex and her son. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Cut this low life.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, the drug charge is dropped and things get worse for him?

Que sera sera.

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So, the drug charge is dropped and things get worse for him?

Que sera sera.

The fact that Brandon Marshall is still a wideout in this league is evidence enough Randle is going to come out of this fine.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Sounds like there's definitely some domestic violence involved.

Apparently he waved his gun at his ex and her son. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Cut this low life.

This doesn't look good for him, at some point the trouble out weight the talent.

Reaction score
The fact that Brandon Marshall is still a wideout in this league is evidence enough Randle is going to come out of this fine.

Domestic violence is taken much more seriously today than when Marshall was acting like an idiot. If Brandon were to try that crap today, he'd be gone.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@cbs11jack: #breaking Just spoke w/ @dallascowboys running back Joseph Randle on phone. He said "I can't make any comments about it right now." @CBSDFW

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Domestic violence is taken much more seriously today than when Marshall was acting like an idiot. If Brandon were to try that crap today, he'd be gone.

Now he's BFFs with Goodell.

John813

Reaction score
I'm taking her story with a huge grain of salt. Why no report about the broken glass earlier?

You would think that would of made the headlines too along with the joint on Tuesday.