Random Charles Tapper question

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
And that sir is why you don't drink the off-season juice. Collins is another fine example, but for some reason, our fan base falls for crap stories every year about how great someone looks in shorts at practice.
How was Collins an offseason hype story? He had a really good rookie year. There were actual reasons for optimism...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He's been out since Oct 4th...Said 10-12 weeks...he would be out. IR return candidate?:rolleyes: He's gotta be close....

conner01

Reaction score
Hard to show something when you are injured and in a t-shirt on Sundays.

That being said, he may end up being a "bust" but we may not know if he had the skill to be a NFL regular if he can't stay healthy.
Exactly
We don’t know what he can do because he’s never healthy
Maybe next year is his new nickname

John813

Reaction score
Yes, you can.

3 tackles, 1 sack in a 2 year span = Bust.

Two games played though.
He's one step ahead of Matt Johnson in that he actually got to play, but he's another guy who had freak measurables but can't stay healthy.
If they cut him in the offseason I'll agree he's a bust, but so far it was a freak back injury/issue discovered while laying in bed and a broken foot.
Not much he can do about an unknown injury that surprised him post draft, and I have no clue how he broke his foot.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I reserve the term “bust” for those guys that can’t actuallt play the game at the pro level, which is different than a guy that can’t play due to injury.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Charles Tapper MIA?? Is he hurt or just officially a bust??
It's a complete unknown.

He had a back injury and then a broken foot.

Two injuries might just be bad luck. I'll wait and see if he had another injury before declaring him to be too injury prone.

He looked decent in the preseason. His physical talent is impressive but he was still raw this past preseason.