Random Images Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I went to HS with one of the girls on this famous and valuable poster. I kissed her at a spin the bottle game at one of our HS parties. :eek: WOW. After I graduated college, I saw her again at a Greenville Ave restaurant (which was on our beat) sitting with a friend as me and my partner were walking past her table to eat dinner. I said hello and she remembered me. I was built and fit then and if she was impressed with my uniform and our squad car, she didn't show it, which wasn't at all surprising. No idea what she looks like now at retirement age.
We used to do some crazy things on duty. We could go into any club or bar on duty and we regularly went to La Bare just because every time we did, we were immediately surrounded by hot girls who tried to strike up a conversation because they knew the guys on stage didn't like girls LOL. Those were some fun times :D My hispanic partner pulled up beside a pickup with a marijuana leaf in the back window at a red light and told me to roll down my window. He yelled over to the driver in his best Cheech Marin voice "Hey man, do you smoke dope?!!!!" The guy shook his head and said "No sir!" Pete then yelled "Then why do you have that #$%^&*()_$%^&*()$%^&*( sticker in your window!!!!!!!" Just then the light changed and we took off. LOLOL.Good times!!! (We never messed with stuff like that ever since we both believed it should be legalised and always dumped it on the street and let peeps go, but he just liked messing with people in a good-natured way.)
X524474GFEE6Z76NI4A2QHTOTU.jpg
I think that might be the very poster that made me check out the Cowboys when I was a kid. My friend had it, or a similar one on his bedroom wall. I still remember him being grossed out when I said what I wanted to do with these girls. Guess I hit puberty before he did.:D

catiii

Reaction score
I think that might be the very poster that made me check out the Cowboys when I was a kid. My friend had it, or a similar one on his bedroom wall. I still remember him being grossed out when I said what I wanted to do with these girls. Guess I hit puberty before he did.:D
Ha!!!!!!HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! :lmao: I was darn lucky just to kiss one before she was a cheerleader LOL.

catiii

Reaction score
Maybe I'll start a thread. Anyone ever wonder how things would've turned out if things (choices - dating, jobs, school, marriage-or not, sticking w a career instead of changing, etc) in your life had been totally different?