Randy Galloway: Bradie James hissed off he didn't make the Pro Bowl.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
cowboyz;1843368 said:
a 3-4 ilb is not going to make the pro bowl

it's always going to be lofa tatupu, urlacher, and now patrick willis

You do know that Patrick Willis is a 3-4 ILB, right?

Harry Carson, Sam Mills, Karl Mecklenburg, Shane Conlan, Ray Lewis, Ted Johnson, Teddy Bruschi, Dan Morgan have all been pro-bowlers as 3-4 ILBs. And thats just off the top of my head, I am sure there have been others.

There have been many 3-4 ILB who made and DESERVED to go to the pro bowl.

Bradie James is getting better but he is just not there yet. I just wished he didn't talk so much w/out backing it up.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Chief;1842986 said:
pssssst, Bradie.

The reason you didn't make it is because of John Fox and Joe Gibbs.

Those two guys didn't vote for you and showed a total lack of respect for your abilities.

:lmao2:

AdamJT13;1842989 said:
That didn't work with him and Kitna.

:lmao: :lmao2:

theogt;1843230 said:
How can you make the Pro Bowl when you only play two downs?

True.

Hey Brady... you didn't make it cuz, umm... you don't deserve it.

DMX690

Reaction score
Hey Bradie, i be more concern about Kevin Burnett taking over your starting positon then a silly Hawaii vacation. Just another bad sign that the team is not focus on the task at hand. Who give a &^$* about the freaking Pro Bowl.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
You guys don't get it ... he's a "strong" linebacker ... he's only supposed to play two downs. It's unfair to compare him to other linebackers who play three downs.

Anyways, it might be the toughest position to make in the NFC. All of the following have solid case.

Tofu
Willis
Barnett
Urlacher
Fletcher
EJ Henderson
Will Witherspoon

But Bradie's had maybe the 2nd or 3rd best year out of all our defenders this year, and he's the heart and soul leader of the unit. Whether he's ever an interwebs messageboard hero is irrelevant to me.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1843487 said:
You guys don't get it ... he's a "strong" linebacker ... he's only supposed to play two downs. It's unfair to compare him to other linebackers who play three downs.

No offense, but you are wrong.

Ayodele plays the "strong" ILB spot. The strongside ILB plays over the TE and helps funnel plays inside. It is the "weak" ILB who is left uncovered to make tackles and who gets a majority of the opportunities to blitz the QB. Bradie is supposed to make the big plays/puffed up stats.

But Bradie's had maybe the 2nd or 3rd best year out of all our defenders this year, and he's the heart and soul leader of the unit. Whether he's ever an interwebs messageboard hero is irrelevant to me.

Ware and Ellis are obviously having their best years. But I would put several others ahead of James:

Newman
Hamlin
Ratliff

James is probably top 5, maybe 6 among the defenders. The weak ILB in a 3-4 should be be top 3 amongst defenders though.

The most important IMO are: weakside OLB, NT & weakside ILB