Randy Galloway

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CATCH17;2359932 said:
Galloway is purely for entertainment.

Hes a Cowboy fan at heart. If you dont like him just dont listen.

His extreme sarcasm helps put a lot of things in perspective.

I love over reaction Mondays.

Cows win - Wades a Genious. Reds the next Landry. Romo to Canton

Cows lose - Fire everyone - Wades a doofus- ect....

With the fans there is no middle ground and I love Randy for pointing that out.

Expectations for this season weren't to land on "middle ground".

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dfense;2360372 said:
He's a scumbag who thrives on tearing down anything he can. When things go well, he's nowhere to be seen. When he smells blood, he comes in for a meal. Just like a rat.

His type is only happy when their team sucks. It's the only time he can justify his existance. Calling out a bad performance and criticizing is one thing. Calling athletes that risk permanent injury on a weekly basis in an ultras violent game Gutless Pigs makes his professional opinion irrelevent in my book.

The closest that guy has ever come to playing anything physical, is grabbing the last cantelope in the produce section from the fat lady's grasp and running. Classless

:laugh2:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Whatever it takes to fire these guys up. The more revolting insults the better.

Joe71

Reaction score
CATCH17;2359932 said:
Galloway is purely for entertainment.

Hes a Cowboy fan at heart. If you dont like him just dont listen.

His extreme sarcasm helps put a lot of things in perspective.

I love over reaction Mondays.

Cows win - Wades a Genious. Reds the next Landry. Romo to Canton

Cows lose - Fire everyone - Wades a doofus- ect....

With the fans there is no middle ground and I love Randy for pointing that out.

I also love over reaction Mondays.Red headed Jesus,gutless pigs,Eldorado Owens,and the Benny Hill theme music before Wade's presser.:laugh2:

Some of you guys are way to sensitive.It's all for entertainment.

Trendnet

Reaction score
utrunner07;2359920 said:
:lmao: get real. galloway is one of the best.

“The Cowboys got nothing more than a huge handful of Minnesota smoke. And who knows if there’ll ever be any fire. Love that steal for Minnesota.”
“Give it a year, or two, maybe three, then allow us to gather once again for a replay of Thursday’s events. Roll will be called as we are taking names and checking close to see who is doing the beaming and the gloating. We definitely will find out whose train was really robbed.”
“It’s a textbook example of how the strong fleece the weak in a blockbuster trade. All they had to do was find somebody dumb enough to fall for it.”

- Randy Galloway, Dallas Morning News, Oct. 13, 1989

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the critism is justified. these guys need to prove them wrong. the boys of the 70s were told they could never win the big one and look what happened. the boys of the 90s were too young and look what happened. these boys need to become men and prove these writers wrong if they don't like it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Joe71;2360574 said:
I also love over reaction Mondays.Red headed Jesus,gutless pigs,Eldorado Owens,and the Benny Hill theme music before Wade's presser.:laugh2:

Some of you guys are way to sensitive.It's all for entertainment.

Cows stink Cows stink... Cows lose Cows lose

I like how he says everyone who listens in the 3 o clock hour is sippin on lean.