Randy Gregory Coming Out Party

sjmike

Reaction score
Tonight is the night that Randy Gregory needs to ball out and put the league on notice. We are sorely in need of pressure on Hurts and Gregory is going against the back-up left tackle. Two sacks and a bunch of pressures along with his usual good play against the run is my prediction. Balling out on the national stage of Monday Night Football makes a case for a big payday at the end of the season. Let's go Cowboys!!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
With all the DL being out...he needs to show us what they were talking about in TC. Parsons needs some help. I like the fact Gholston, and Cox should also be getting lots of action tonight. Need to kick some arse.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tonight is the night that Randy Gregory needs to ball out and put the league on notice. We are sorely in need of pressure on Hurts and Gregory is going against the back-up left tackle. Two sacks and a bunch of pressures along with his usual good play against the run is my prediction. Balling out on the national stage of Monday Night Football makes a case for a big payday at the end of the season. Let's go Cowboys!!!

Going on 6 years now his coming out party?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yep time for the third (fourth?) annual Randy Gregory Coming Out Party. BYOE (edibles).

This is his 6th year in the NFL… though you knew early on that he wouldn’t be participating in A few of them. So 4th sounds about right.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I just looked up Bill Gregory out of curiosity. 41.5 career sacks, wasnt even a starter. Traded to Seattle and he had 9 sacks as a starter there. Dude played 71-77 so he was on two SB winning teams.

Anyway, if Randy Gregory can be half of what he was for a few seasons Ill be happy

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
This is his 6th year in the NFL… though you knew early on that he wouldn’t be participating in A few of them. So 4th sounds about right.
Thanks for the update. We’ve just had so many of these coming out parties I just lost track.
My biggest worry with this guy now is that he finally gets his act together and then signs some big free agent contract with another team.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Jeebus ......... I would be happy if he just came off the milk carton.
Would he still be pasteurized, homogenized and kept refrigerated?
I sure hope not.
The Grade A and 3.25 percent milk fat is acceptable though. That's being in shape.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Would he still be pasteurized, homogenized and kept refrigerated?
I sure hope not.
The Grade A and 3.25 percent milk fat is acceptable though. That's being in shape.
The correct word in Randy Gregory’s case is baked.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Randy's coming out ..... oh oh ..... he wants the world to know he has a guy to .........
As a fellow luxurious long-haired fellow, you get the eyes of both sexes.
For better, or worse.

And I like that song!
"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

And I'm happily married! With a female!

Crazy world...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I very much hope you’re right.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just looked up Bill Gregory out of curiosity. 41.5 career sacks, wasnt even a starter. Traded to Seattle and he had 9 sacks as a starter there. Dude played 71-77 so he was on two SB winning teams.

Anyway, if Randy Gregory can be half of what he was for a few seasons Ill be happy
Old #77....very solid and consistent player....spelling Too Tall and Harvey...played DT too...