Randy Gregory Coming Out Party

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Would he still be pasteurized, homogenized and kept refrigerated?
I sure hope not.
The Grade A and 3.25 percent milk fat is acceptable though. That's being in shape.
Just worried he is approaching his expiration date.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like to see him play all 4 quarters and show some consistency. He needs to watch how Parsons played last week, all game long.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tonight is the night that Randy Gregory needs to ball out and put the league on notice. We are sorely in need of pressure on Hurts and Gregory is going against the back-up left tackle. Two sacks and a bunch of pressures along with his usual good play against the run is my prediction. Balling out on the national stage of Monday Night Football makes a case for a big payday at the end of the season. Let's go Cowboys!!!

Did someone say coming out party?

Flamma

Reaction score
Tonight is the night that Randy Gregory needs to ball out and put the league on notice. We are sorely in need of pressure on Hurts and Gregory is going against the back-up left tackle. Two sacks and a bunch of pressures along with his usual good play against the run is my prediction. Balling out on the national stage of Monday Night Football makes a case for a big payday at the end of the season. Let's go Cowboys!!!

They're probably going to double team him. I've seen them double team him over Tank on a few plays. But maybe if Parsons gets some pressure they'll rethink that.

Is it me? Because it looked like Dallas got more pressure on Herbert than they did Brady.

Carson

Reaction score
They're probably going to double team him. I've seen them double team him over Tank on a few plays. But maybe if Parsons gets some pressure they'll rethink that.

Is it me? Because it looked like Dallas got more pressure on Herbert than they did Brady.
Parsons was going against a backup as opposed to a stud LT/RT Lawrence and Gregory faced

That is not a bash at all. I expect more dominance from Parsons

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
No, a big pay day only if he contributes all season, but yea today would be a good start.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hopefully he makes more than just a cameo at this coming out party.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Who's Randy Gregory?

My memory doesn't go back that far...

101 coming out parties; and I start to forget.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Randy definitely showed up!