Video: Randy Gregory draft highlights

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Did anyone also notice (I'm sure someone did) that Gregory was wearing a silver and blue suit on the second day of the draft, almost as if he knew the Cowboys would select him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Did anyone also notice (I'm sure someone did) that Gregory was wearing a silver and blue suit on the second day of the draft, almost as if he knew the Cowboys would select him.

would not be surprised if he had a clue as to who was going to draft him once day 1 of the draft was over. I feel pretty sure someone from the organization told him they were looking to draft him

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I wanted him in the first round and I couldn't believe we snagged him in the second. Can't wait to see this kid play ball.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I knew he was good but dear god , this guy plays the game with a nasty attitude, he loves to hit!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drafting Gregory in the 2nd was nothing short of highway robbery. Like it said at the end of the video:

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

It has to be very irritating to fans of other teams that the Cowboys got him.

The funny thing is that in the part of the video from the draft, La'el Collins was on the screen as one of the top remaining players after that pick.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Pretty sure right after he was picked, whoever interviewed him for NFL network or ESPN brought that up.