Randy Gregory has not applied for reinstatement for 2019 season yet

Jeffkills

Reaction score
So you're a coward
No, I'm just one of those law-abidin' legal speakin' guys...

I'd rather not go toe-to-toe with a maniac like Zeke... Who know's what's liable to happen...

The liability, though, it'd be all theirs...

tenor.gif

408Cowboy

Reaction score
No, I'm just one of those law-abidin' legal speakin' guys...

I'd rather not go toe-to-toe with a maniac like Zeke... Who know's what's liable to happen...

The liability? All theirs...

tenor.gif
When you begin to throw your fake punch he has every right to defend himself. You and your cowardly ways aren't good at this. You wouldn't get ****.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
When you begin to throw your fake punch he has every right to defend himself. You and your cowardly ways aren't good at this. You wouldn't get ****.

Every claim will be settled for an amount less than the legal expenses of litigation up through trial.

All proper lawsuits seeking substantial damages always settle for something greater than zero before trial...

200K in medical expenses; $5M for emotional distress, pain, suffering, and then you'd seek 3.5 punitive damages, just to throw it out there...

Actual damages plus intentional physical batter/attempted murder - It'd settle for ~$1 - $.75M...

Unlike Zeke, some people might just turn $1.5M over multiple times, which means that millions of dollars is an insane amount of money...

Wood

Reaction score
I expect he consulted with the league and was advised of what they wanted to see (and for how long) before he should apply.

I would like to think the league and the player are working in coordination that way. But we are talking about Goodell and Dallas Cowboys so I won't even venture.

RoboQB

Reaction score
My hope.

Antifa Jeff sues an inoccent man who pushes him.
The court allows this thread as proof of the punk's intention to sue
anyone in order to get out of momma's basement.
Innocent man counter sues for defamation of character and lost wages.
Momma loses her house. Jeffrey moves into a tent on the streets of SF.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I would like to think the league and the player are working in coordination that way. But we are talking about Goodell and Dallas Cowboys so I won't even venture.

Please. Just delete your account.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Every claim will be settled for an amount less than the legal expenses of litigation up through trial.

All proper lawsuits seeking substantial damages always settle for something greater than zero before trial...

200K in medical expenses; $5M for emotional distress, pain, suffering, and then you'd seek 3.5 punitive damages, just to throw it out there...

Actual damages plus intentional physical batter/attempted murder - It'd settle for ~$1 - $.75M...

Unlike Zeke, some people might just turn $1.5M over multiple times, which means that millions of dollars is an insane amount of money...

Welp I guess if it ever happens there is always proof of you outlining your plan to defraud someone. Totally gonna win that lawsuit