Randy Gregory sacks

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah, he finally had a game doing what he's supposed to do.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Your kidding? Didn't see them...was too busy fishing and enjoying life today Instead of wasting my Sunday. Done wasting 25 years of my life on an owner that is just out to make money.
Pathetic you made time to post on a fan forum.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Gregory has played well, even if he hasn’t flashed.

A few tidbits I found interesting. Olsen mentioning yesterday that this is not the usual D that Quinn has played in previous years. He’s adapting it to the players ( boy is that refreshing to hear). Also interesting to hear nearly every player on the D during interviews crediting Quinn for putting them in positions to succeed.

Reactions: BAT

Jarntt

Reaction score
Looking at the threads on this board, it amazes me that the first thing people look to do is post their "wins" on the "my guy" vs "your guy" debates (Gregory, Jaylon, Dak, Zeke, McCarthy, A Brown). I'm convinced a bunch of you have backed yourselves so far into a corner on who is or isn't good that you root to be "right" in your argument more than you root for the team to do well. :facepalm:

eyedoc

Reaction score
Your kidding? Didn't see them...was too busy fishing and enjoying life today Instead of wasting my Sunday. Done wasting 25 years of my life on an owner that is just out to make money.
I enjoy fishing but you missed a great cowboys victory.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gregory played like a man possessed yesterday. Even when he was unable to get to the QB the pressure by him was consistent. He needs to bring that week in and week out.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Gregory played like a man possessed yesterday. Even when he was unable to get to the QB the pressure by him was consistent. He needs to bring that week in and week out.

I think he has, again Sacks generally come in bunches that are presented by factors of the matchup. There are an elite few of course that turn 80% of matchups into sacks but never really every game. As I have said the HOF sack artist average almost a sack a game but never actually have a sack in each game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Love it!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Hopefully we can squeeze a full year of solid production out of him then send him packing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
3.....I'm telling you. The dude is something we've not witnessed in years. And he's a Cowboy.
And he has to be resigned after this year. If he has 15 sacks how much will it take to get it done.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I hope he has 20 sacks and pushes us all the way to the superbowl but giving this man 100 million in guaranteed money is about the dumbest thing a franchise could ever do.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I was just up at the Salmon River. Caught the biggest King I ever landed. 40 pounder. I am still buzzing about it. Glad you are out having fun.

Cydios

Reaction score
I've always had love for Gregory, the only thing is we couldn't keep him on the field for off field issues.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

And yet you’re here posting.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had 2 today. That's what happens when he doesn't get held by opposing lineman.

Where are all the Gregory haters at?

Stay quiet.

We all hope Randy lives up to his potential b/c it is in the teams best interest, but lets not pretend that yesterday wasn't the best game he's had a pro. He increased his career sack total by 20%.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had 2 today. That's what happens when he doesn't get held by opposing lineman.

Where are all the Gregory haters at?

Stay quiet.

We're all busy tallying up his 12 sacks in 41 career games.

Congrats, Randy, for getting to play against a mediocre OT this week.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

He actually has.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Gregory’s talent has always been obvious. But for one reason or another he’s never been super productive.

This may be a bit of an unpopular opinion but almost all of this is created by the pressure Micah Parsons puts on QBs and them knowing they have to get rid of the ball quick.

Parsons is why Diggs is having success and why the whole defense is better.

Heck we may be able to actually see Demarcus Lawrence have some good games when he gets back instead of going to PFF and looking at his grade to validate his lack of production.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This level of play from Randy is fantastic but he should never ever ever be thought of as a long term solution to anything. Over reacting and over paying to this kind of stuff is what has been holding this team back for 20 years.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then why do you keep posting here?